Life: what about it?

Do you like you're life?

• Love it wouldn't change a thing... no regrets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like it, it's ok but I would make changes

• Hate it, would rather be someone else

• Why can't I just die....(If you chose this....seek help)

• Total voters
Sarah said:
I don't have a problem with my life, but I'd probably change some things about it if I could.
Well of course everyone I'm sure has done something they regret or wish they could do something. That's what life is about...I forget who said something I think it was Sam, but life is about ups and downs. Why would we even bother if everything went our way every second of every day? Believe me, I love when things come my way or something wonderful happens, but we all need a bit of controversey. LOL...it sounds kind of funny to say it, but heck it's true! Thank-goodness for the mishaps that make our life they way they are!

i dunno whether i like my life.....some days i like i love my family, friends and its not so bad after all and other days im like i feel sh*t,look sh*t and hate my life!! (soz bout the swearing but i just seemed 2 express it rite!) u'll be pleased 2 know its mostly da first one though! :smiley:

poor u dont worry i get that feeling too! at least its the summer holidays 4 me in 3 days thats all i can say! (its like my mantra- "only 3 days 2 go,only 3 days 2 go..."

Back