Life's a b****

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
It'll go something like this:
Life's a b**** when you almost died when you were born.
Life's a b**** when your mom has almost died from cancer, and other diseases.
Life's a b**** when every girl hates you.
Life's a b**** when you just want to talk, but no one listens.

This story has no moral, it is my life. Give or take, you won't like what you read.
kylo4

kyle, i can relate to alot of that, if you ever want to talk, i'll listen. my mom had cancer and now she's diagnosed again. my family life is messed up. i love someone who lives forever and a day away. most people hate me....

Wow... that was intense. I can't say I've been through what you've both went through...but I've had my share. I can say that I've had my stuff thrown out of the house by my dad (I ticked him off too...and it had to do with my bf at the time).

I don't hate you Kylo4! (yes I'm a girl!)

kylo4 said:
Not you, most girls. Why aren't you in school?????????????????????? Aren't you supposed to be? 'm not in school cuz there's the grade 10 literacy test going on and grade 9's, (me) don't have to go to school until 11:30! I'm Canadian, by the way. I want to be a cop, and if I'm pissed off, I'll take it out on the criminals. Police brutality my mother f***ing ass.
Note: the real Kyle swears atleast 500 times every day.
kylo4
hehe, i have an online class. or had. now i'm in newspaper. cheer up kylo :flower:

kylo4 said:
Post something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for you to post something so that I can leave, and I'm leaving right, f***ing now. Ok mother f***er?
kylo4
i had to go to class :( i'm sorry... -_-

kylo4 said:
Post something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for you to post something so that I can leave, and I'm leaving right, f***ing now. Ok mother f***er?
kylo4
did you call Jaimie a mother f**ker? Chill out man. Now you're crossing the line. I've been nice to you in the other threads and I've been giving you advice from a fellow male. Obviously, you aren't reading what I'm saying and that disappoints me. I know you're mad, but try not to cuss.....especially at someone I'm close with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back