Light of the Kingdom

Okay people this is a story I have been writing. I hope you like it. And it is sort of based on the game Kingdom Hearts.

“Light of the Kingdom” pt. 1

Chapter I. Choices and a Resolution

Jon stood there confused. His surroundings seemed unfamiliar to him. He seemed to be standing on a glass platform in the middle of a dark abyss. Then Jon heard a voice come out of nowhere.
“Jon. You have been chosen to be the one who will save the world. But you still have to choose your destiny.” Jon wasn’t sure what the voice meant by this. He was confused and worried. He wasn’t sure how to respond to the voice.
“Who are you?” Jon asked.
“You will find out soon enough. But you should not be worried about that right now. You now need to be worried about if you make the right choice or not.”
“What do you mean?”
“This is what I mean.” Then right before Jon, a sword, a shield, and a staff appeared. “Choose well.”
Then everything was bright. It seemed as though a spotlight was shining right in Jon’s eyes. It took him a couple of seconds to adjust his eyes to the light. The he saw where the source of the light was. It was coming from right under him. It was weird to Jon because he couldn’t see where in the platform the light was coming from. Then he heard the voice again.
“You must choose your destiny. You don’t have that much time to choose.”
“What do you mean? Why don’t I have that much time?” he asked the voice…..there was no response. He had to choose one of the objects in front of him. But which one was the right one?????????????????

Okay thats the first part. If you want more, you have to reply. timmy :blink:

Back