C & C Lightning Strike Release

alright, after a good amount of blurring, custom brushes, and other cool stuff please
CnC

lightning-1.png

It's pretty nice, I think there's wayyyy too much. Again, i'm into more simple things.. but nice work on this. Also, why the same blue colors always? Test different colors. :/

I agree with Vero on this, it's good but all of your sigs seem to be relatively the same thing - same colors, same size, same general effects (over sharpening of the render with brushing and blurs) and the text is relatively the same as well.. small on the side of the render usually either glowed or relfected..
I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be consistent but I really think you could broaden your style and try new things. Read up on some tutorials to learn new effects and styles to incorporate into your designs.

Thanks for that, but have you ever thought I'm showing my sigs, they were made with my favorite colors and effects I didn't make it to impress others? I know I said cnc but if you see I'm into blue why tell me to change it?

IXIAGitATorIXI said:
Thanks for that, but have you ever thought I'm showing my sigs, they were made with my favorite colors and effects I didn't make it to impress others? I know I said cnc but if you see I'm into blue why tell me to change it?
We're not telling you to change it, we're simply telling you to try new things. If you're happy with your current style and colors in all your sigs and really don't want to try anything new to try to improve your work then continue doing what you're doing, that's up to you. When you ask for CnC however we are going to give you feedback on how you can improve. In our opinions that is one way you can improve; we're not trying to get you to do things you don't want, just to experiment with new styles and colors to maybe make a even newer style for yourself that you might even like more.

Back