Like Mother Like Daughter

M

mystery_chick

hehe :devil: any speculations? and in the beginning it might not be so much of an romance fic but trust me it will develop into one :D any ways ponder ponder. I'm working on the first chap right now as i type. :D hope to get it out before the oscars start (yay Jen's presenting :lol:smiley: if not tomorrow after school :D
--Mandy :angelic:

LOL so can I any ways this is not much of a start but i have to start this one off slow. There are so many ways want this to go. *sigh* i guess only one idea at a time. okay btw just for clearing up Stacey is a nickname form of Anastasia. I dont' like the name Luke so Lucas will always be Lucas. and Laur is gonna be Laura's short form (sounds better and easier to type :lol:smiley: so this is offically the first chap for the sequal to Dreams of Dream. Hopefully i can get this one to be as good as the other one. any ways I need opinions on how good it is so far so REVIEWS!@!@! oh and i forgot last time:

Disclaimer: ALL belong to JJ except the character of the three Vaughn children. I made them up for the well beings of my own fic :D any ways...

Chapter 1: The Past?

“Mom, I’m going for a jog.”
“Wait Stacey.” The young woman stopped in her tracks.
“Mind if an old lady joins you?”
“Mom, you’re not old. But sure if you want, I can use some company.” Sydney Bristow smiled. At 47 she still doesn’t look a year older than 32.
“Alright gimme a minute.” After Laura’s 10th birthday they decided to move. Her mother insisted on buying them a Victorian manor. After many heated “discussions” Sydney and Vaughn finally gave in. Now they were living in this beautiful 6 roomed manor that had a wonderful garden outside with an old and chubby Donovan jumping around the yard all the time. Anastasia and Lucas were both now 18 and Laura was about to turn 17. The only thing is that Lucas was accepted into Harvard three years ago and Laura graduated as the class valedictorian last year and was off for Princeton last fall, the house was as quiet as a grave yard. Vaughn was still a senior officer at the CIA now only third inline to take the place of assistant director. Anastasia was fully aware that her father worked at the CIA but the other two were still in the blues about it, they both think that their father worked at some investment company. Stacey went and grabbed two water bottle as Sydney changed.
“You know after four years I still don’t get why you decided to stay in L.A. when you got accepted to Harvard with a FULL scholarship.” Sydney said a-matter-of-factly.
“Mom, not this again! Can we just drop it?”
“Why though? Your bother is off at Harvard right now at Laura is at Princeton.” Stacey rolled her eyes.
“You were and still are capable of so much more than just going to UCLA. Why didn’t you go to a school that could’ve offer you so much more?”
“Because I didn’t feel like leaving home.” she said back dully.
“Stace. There’s obviously a better reason than that!”
“Well that’s the reason I’m giving you.” It was in the genes, Bristow woman had the fiery temper and the non stop stubbornness. “Can we just go run.” she walked out the door with Sydney in pursuit.
“So how’s Tim?”
“Tim?”
“Tim. You know the guy that you’ve been raving about for the past few month.” Stacey was silent for a minute.
“We broke up.”
“Oh. I’m sorry, why?”
“Because he cheated on me.”
“Well then he didn’t deserve you.” Sydney said as both of them started off at a slow pace towards the nearby park.
“Mom, you say that about all of my boyfriends.”
“And every time I say it it’s true.” Anastasia laughed.
“Are you ever gonna find one that’s ‘good enough’ for me?” It was Sydney turn to laugh, the wind blew her hair into her face.
“Sweetie it’s not for me to choose but for you to find you true love.”
“Because that’s how it was with dad.” Stacey finished off for her.
“Ya.”
“You know you never told me much about Danny.” Stacey asked in a flat voice. Sydney looked ahead and was silent for a minute only concentrating on her breathing.
“You know enough.”
“Well I’m being optimistic since I already know the truth.”
“You know that we’re not telling the other two so they don’t have to worry about anything. I mean look at how YOU reacted when you found out.” The two ran around the park and Anastasia slowed down to a walk.
“But you were gonna marry him.”
“Yes.”
“And you truly loved him.”
“Yes. But I don’t see where you’re going with this.”
“No where really. I was just thinking one day, I wouldn’t have even been born if you and Danny have gotten married instead of you and dad.”
“Um hum. I thought about that before too.” Sydney said while Stacey gave her a surprised look. “Some times I would just think. If I had gotten married to Danny would I still be working for SD-6 or would I even have still been married to him with the lies and deceits. Would I even have such a wonderful family? It’s hard to imagine now not to be married with Vaughn.” She seldom-ly called Michael, Vaughn in front of her children but when she does they all know what she’s thinking about the past.
“Come on, It’s getting late.” Sydney started back at a jog towards their house as Stacey picked up her pace to follow her mother. Everyone commented how much they were alike, the looked alike and talked alike, they even had similar personalities, quick tempered but as sweet as a sugar cube. Indeed it was like mother like daughter.

okay well what do you all think?????? :confused: i decided not to be :devil: this time but there will be cliff hangers soon if i write this out right... ;)
--mandy :angelic:

oh just FYI i didn't mean to make Syd 47, she just had to be for them to 18 and 17. just a side note. :D

okay i just got this done and now i have to go catch my bus but here you go.

Chapter 2: She who will rise again.

The black CIA issued sedan was already in the drive way when they reached their house. When they walked in they could hear the shower running.
“Ugggh shower stealer.” Sydney said.
“Haha. I have my own shower.” Stacey said playfully and ran upstairs to her room with the adjoined bathroom. Sydney groaned so she decided to take action.
“Mind if your beautiful wife joins you?” Sydney asked as she striped herself of all of her jogging cloth. Vaughn stuck his head out of the shower curtain and gave her a weird look, but then grinned devilishly as Sydney pushed him back. He gave her a long and hard kiss.
“So how come I have the pleasure of my beautiful wife joining me for the shower?” she laughed.
“You have the pleasure because you stole your beautiful wife’s shower when she came back from her jog.” Vaughn raised an eye brow.
“Then maybe you should go on jogs at this time everyday and I should come home right before you get back.”
“Cute Michael, cute.”
“I know, aren’t I just so adorable.” Sydney smiled but rolled her eyes.
“Now you sound just like Weiss. Speaking of which how is he?”
“He found a new girlfriend.”
“AGAIN?”
“Ya I know typical isn’t it. But apparently this is ‘the one’” Sydney snorted at the comment. Both of them know how many time Weiss had said the girl was ‘the one’ only for it to turn out not to be ‘the one’. Sydney turned off the shower as Vaughn grabbed a big and fluffy towel and wrapped it around her. She leaned back at his touch and he kissed the back of her shoulder.
“You beautiful you know that?”
“I’m far from beautiful now. Maybe I was at one time but..” he cut her short by kissing her.
“You are STILL beautiful, even more beautiful than I first met you.” Sydney wrapped her legs around his waist as Vaughn moved both of the out of the bathroom and into the bedroom that was furnished with 18th century furniture. A combination of love and lust engulfed them and Vaughn threw Sydney on the bed, only to attack her mouth milliseconds later.
Just then a knock on their bedroom door made them stop.
“Um… well I’m starting dinner now. So what ever you’re doing. Make it snappy cause I don’t want dinner to get cold before you two come down.”
“How do you know that we would come down at all?”
“EW. Dad bad mental image. Thank you!” Sydney giggled like a five year old as Vaughn growled and attacked her again. After a minute she pulled back.
“Maybe we Should stop. I don’t want my daughter to be imprinted with a bad image of her parents for the rest of her life.” Vaughn looked hurt so Sydney continued.
“But you know Stacey is going out of town with her friends on Friday, maybe I’ll go for a jog then all by myself.” she hinted Vaughn gets another bad glint in his eyes. He gave her one last kiss and began to dress himself.
“You know what she said to me today?” Sydney said all of a sudden.
“What?”
“She said that she was thinking, that if Danny hadn’t died, she wouldn’t have been born.” Vaughn froze for a second but resumed dressing himself.
“What did you say back to her?”
“I basically said that it was meant to be that Danny was meant to die so I could’ve met you and have a perfect family together.” Vaughn walked over to her, and sat beside on the bed. He kissed her for head and said:
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” A crash of pots and pans came from down stairs. Sydney frowned, she opened the door and yelled down stairs
“Stace, you okay down there?” No answer.
“Stacey.” Vaughn yelled. Again no answer. Sydney decided to go down stairs to check it out and Vaughn followed her.
“Stacey?” They came down stairs only to find two pots on the floor and an open door. On the counter a note written in red ink.

She Who Will Rise Again.
- S

hehe :devil:
--mandy :angelic:

I'm loving this sequel already Mandy! Hmmmmm, Stacey could have been kidnapped or, seeing as her initial is S, could she have written the note and gone off to join the CIA or something like that! (think the last one is a no no but still, i like to presume!!) I reckon Mr Sark is involved..... but still, dont keep me waiting 2 long, i wanna know wot happens!!!

hum... if you want furture information look up the meaning of Anastasia. maybe it'll give you guys a little hint of what i'm planning.

Back