Like Mother Like Daughter

thanx. it's some thing like plagic levels or sum thing like that... i'll go check.
--Mandy :angelic:

Had a look at a few fan sites but they dont give details, only that Syd matches the characteristics (shouts at computer screen - what are the darn characteristics?!! :eek: ) Well, i tried!

:jawdrop: Wow. I really didn't see that coming. That was really good! Now I'm gonna be pestering you for more....(Argh, where the hell is that devil!)

MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! LMAO!! Wait, why am I laughing? I don't know what comes next....Great chapter, now write more or I'll send the penguin on my head after you! LMAO!! JK!

*runs out of room like a drunken orca*

lol thanx for the invite :lol: but i'm already in another club :dummies Anonymous :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

:P hey! no fair, well my club have free tea! :lol: rotflmao. that was so bad... lol :lol:

I'm so sorry it took my so long to post! I'm not sure what I've been doing.... But really, I loved the latest chapter, you do an incredible job!

ya, stacey and lucas are twins and laura is a little over a year younger than them.

so stacey is the one that got a chance to go to princeton, but shes a spy now right? and stacey was the one going to ucla and the one jogging w syd right? jus makin sure. ur doin really good by the way. i wish i could write as well as u

Laura was the one that got to go to princeton and is now a spy and Stacey is the one that went to UCLA and was jogging with Sydney, yes.

Chapter 6: Key to the mystery

The rest of them stared at her as if she was crazy.
“It’s not a coincidence that she just happened to be called Anastasia.”
“Mom are you feeling alright? I mean you’re saying that some prophet predicted something to do with MY SISTER?!” Laura was surprised at her mother’s words, Sydney had always believed in true love, but believing in a prophet is just too much!
“Laura, have you ever heard of Rambaldi?”
“The prophet guy, ya I have. Everyone have hear of him.”
“There was this prophecy, on one of his page 47s. It was a prophecy about a woman. Rambaldi said that the woman that he had drawn was a woman that will bring forth all of his works. For. Destruction.”
“But how would Sark know that Stacey’s ’the girl’?”
“Because Rambaldi left behind a set of measurements. The girl of the prophecy will have a certain DNA sequence, a certain heart size and platelet level.”
“Still she’s never taken a test that would show her heart size.”
“Ya, but I have.” Sydney sighed.
“What do you mean?”
“The CIA first got the Rambaldi page through me. When they revealed the page it was a picture of me! So they researched into it and made me took… well too many tests. Any ways all of my results matched his measurements.” Sydney took a deep breath as she remembered the unpleasant past.
“So you were taken in…” The others were quiet. Vaughn began to rub Sydney’s arms gently as she reencounter her past.
“Stacey would’ve inherited your traits! She looks just like you!”
“That’s at least what I’m think now. But why would Sark want her?” Sydney asked herself.
“IF. She will end the world as we know it then Sark can use her to his own advantage.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Cold and Dark Warehouse…Some where *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anastasia Isis Michelle Vaughn was captured, knocked out in her own kitchen and now was unconscious with a little bit of blood dripping from her forehead. Her wrist was cuffed behind her and her legs were cuffed to the wooden chair. A light hang over her radiating the small circular area around her. Her captor walked into the room and sat on a crate across from her, but remained in the shadow. Soon she started to stir. She opened her eyes but groaned due to the bright light around her. A guy stepped out of the shadow and into the light. He looked at her with his blue eyes, his blond hair was speckled with a little white. Ifhe was a couple decade younger she would’ve said that he was cute. But some thing about him sacared her. Maybe it was the way he looked at her, full of…what?…desire?
“Miss Vaughn”
“How can I help you?” she said in a polite but sarcastic voice.
“Nothing, just make yourself comfortable.”
“I highly doubt that anyone can be comfortable in such conditions that I am in now.”
“Impossible? Yes. Undoable? No. Anyone with strong enough mind can picture themselves in a comfortable environment and I think you of all people have a strong enough mind to make yourself comfortable.”
“Looking up on me now are we?”
“In fact, yes. You know, you look just like your mother.”
“And what do YOU know about MY mother?”
“She’s beautiful really. And a feisty one herself. I guess it runs in the Bristow’s blood.”
“Shut up you SOB.”
“Like mother like daughter.”
“You know you’re just wasting your time with me, so why don’t you just let me go.”
“Cause I need you?”
“Really, then if you intend for me to help you why don’t you tell me your name first considering that I know nothing about you and you know everything about me.”
“Very well. My name is Mr. Sark.”
“Mr. Sark? What kind of name is that? Most people do have a first name you know.” he slapped her.
“Okay, I guess you not one of those sarcastic ones…”
“Miss. Bristow right now you are in no position to insult me.”
“And what position am I in?”
“You will help me to open some thing. Then we’ll see what position you are in.”
“So why do you need me again?”
“Only you can open the thing that I need.”
“And that is…”
“You don’t need to know that.”
“Why me?”
“Because you are the only one can open it.”
“What? You’re not strong enough?”
“No, it’s much more than simply strength.”
“So what do I have that you don’t?”
“Your Blood.”

:devil: hehehe...

One word for this chapter.... cruel! How can u leave us on that note, ur blood! i mean, ahhhhhhh! does he mean, kill her (seriously doubt that one coz that would like totally ruin it!) or she is the key to all of Rambaldi's little thingies! Grrrrr, post more soon coz u and Jo are keeping me in suspense with all ur fic's! If only u lot weren't so good at writing! (joke, keep it up, u lot are the best!)

Back