Like Mother Like Daughter

OMG that epilogue was sooo AMAZING, and soo CUTE. i can't believe its over. LMLD was sucha good story. Elaine (sry if i spelt wrong) sound so cute. You are an AWSOME writter. i'm going to read the whole story over again. hehe
~Emz~

:jawdrop: <---- Amazing story.

That was sooooooo good it left me speechless!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!! That was so adorable(sp?) I hope someday you will write another story, I love reading your fics
your such a great writer!!!!!

Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I would have been on sooner but the computer broke down and i had to have it fixed and everything was lost so no MSN right now so PM me!!!!!!! That was cuter than I could have expected!!!!!!!!!! Now I am really sad that it is over!!!!!!

that was amazin mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally awesome, elaine megan is such a sweet name. love the vaughn gettin emotional part

start a laura- alex story or somethin cuz i luv ur writing sooooooooooooooooo much!
'
Laur :redhair:

:lol: thanx you guys. but even if there will be a Vaughn family sequal it won't be for a long time. I'm thinking of taking a break from writing, to focus on my school work more.... *ducks from flying veggies* okay? dont' kill me. I might consider writing another one. long long long time away from now... maybe after i finish my english literacy test that every ontairo tenth grader have to take. or maybe sooner but i dont' know. but the pressure of having to update is getting to me and i still have so many more other fics to worry about.... so basically you guys are gonna have to wait. ;) sorry!
--Mandy :angelic:

Okay guys i dunno how many of you have remembered from before but i said that i'd edit my fics and i'd send it to anyone who would want them. so here i am. I'm done editing LMLD, there's a few extra, well more like a couple extra scene added. so If anyone's interested pm or something and i'll pm it to you... though it might take a few pms since it is 97 pages 10 size font on word processer... or should i just post it here? any thoughts?
oh and p.s. i saved my 2000th post for this :lol: :clap: hehe ya i know pathetic :lol:

well.. uhh if any of you guys care. The 'Edited' version is up at AAF but the one on my computer doesn't match word by word from the one on AAF so... uhh I'll Email after i get that fix...

alias_luver89 said:
OMG that epilogue was sooo AMAZING, and soo CUTE. i can't believe its over. LMLD was sucha good story. You are an AWSOME writter. i'm going to read the whole story over again. hehe
~Emz~
Totally agreed I'll have to read it again too!
~ASH~ :D

Back