Like Mother Like Daughter

Good chapter, but Sark dead, never! Me dont believe it 4 a second, + she shot him in the heart but how can she be sure it killed him! I reckon his cute but devious face will pop up again> Care to enlighten me as 2 whether I'm right Mandy???? Any spoilers>> go on..... :D

sorry girl i've had a hectic week thankyou for the PM's though.it's been a rather sad week my sister left for scotland on friday and i'm quite sad.good couple of chapters though :P

thanx. and as for spoilers espionage.... my lips are sealed. you're not getting anything from me. hehe :devil:
--Mandy :angelic:

lol :lol: sorry, but i can tell you one thing, what you said gave me an idea... sorta...ish... :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

lol. well see the problem is that if i use my new idea, i dunno how to end the fic. right now i know excatly how i'm gonna end it :D any chance that u're good at english. Jo's dead again or sumthing...
--mandy :angelic:

I'M NOT DEAD!! I'M JUST FORCED TO LIVE A LIFE BESIDES ALIAS!!! LMAO!! Okay, sorry, :eek:fftopic:

Okies, just read the chapter, so I have to edit this! YAAAAAAAY!! SARK IS DEAD!! THE SMURF HAS BEEN KILLED!! LMAO!!!!! Sorry, i just reeeeally don't like him...he's a cool character, but he's pretty much pointless....no offense to anyone out there! Great chapter mandy!

*runs out of room like a drunken pelican*

ya but who said that he was just any exotic italian guy? hehe *devil* oh and sorry if the blood scene was too graphic.

hehe okay this is a short chap...

Chapter 8: His name
“Antonio Emeraldo and you?”
“Anastasia Vaughn.”
“That’s a beautiful name.”
“Thank you and thank you for all the hospitality towards a stranger.”
“It’s nothing, and plus I had an instinct about you.” he said thoughtfully.
“And what might that be?” she took a spoonful of the chowder.
“Well first of all you were falling apart, literally. You didn’t look like a bad person and you were beautiful, so why shouldn’t I bring you to my house?”
“Well see from where I came from, you just don’t pick people off the streets even if they do look innocent, you usually get them to a hospital.”
“Well then I guess Italians are nicer than Americans. No?” Anastasia smiled.
“At least this Italian.” she said then returned to eating her food. Soon the swallowing became painful and she stopped.
“I’m sorry, this is really becoming painful.” she said.
“Oh it’s okay, the doctor said that it might happen.” he opened the door again. “Martha.”
“Are you ever going to tell me how you ended up in the state that you are in now?”
“I don’t want to because I’m really not even sure myself.”
“Did someone just… you know… kidnap you?”
“Yes.”
“And they made knife wounds.”
“Yes.”
“What for?”
“I don’t know.” Just then Martha came in and took away the plate of food.
“So why do you have a maid?”
“I have more than just one maid.”
“How come?” Some one knocked the door and a few seconds later a head popped in.
“scusilo signore, ma il suo majesty vorrebbe vederlo”

:devil: i'm gonna leave the last line of italian untranslated. use a translator if you want to know about mystery boy hehe :devil:

Good chap, more insight into the guy, Hmmm, italian eh>

k, juz translated it, v interesting but I'm not gonna spill! that would b telling, and I'm gonna let other ppl do some research 2! LOL -_-

Back