C & C Like OMG my first render in C4D

E

Effekt

Haha it's just a text model but it's still my first thing I've ever made in it, so I'm happy;] It's funny how I actually didn't know how to save it into a image because it's entirely different then the Photoshop way so I had to ask a friend:O I'll be posting more models over time as I'm talking tutorials.
2v9yvme.png.jpg

Haha it's just a text model but it's still my first thing I've ever made in it, so I'm happy;] It's funny how I actually didn't know how to save it into a image because it's entirely different then the Photoshop way so I had to ask a friend:O I'll be posting more models over time as I'm talking tutorials.

took me 2 days to figure out how to render in c4d.
not even joking, i had to ask my friend too and then it took m y computer 300 years to render it.

Its really good that your actually learning how to use the program its probably one of the coolest and most complicated programs ive ever used.
i just screwed around until i got something i thought might be cool.
lol this was my first. (+photoshop) http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/279/b/7/ORANGEsherbert_by_NoSeDoG.jpg
everyone thought i was gonna be a c4d prodigy but i quit c4d a short time after that.

Back