Season 4 Like or hate - Strange Season 4 Episode Titles

Like or hate - Strange Season 4 Episode Titles (See post for more info)

• 5 - Love!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Like.

• 3 - It makes no difference to me.

• 2 - I don't really like them.

• 1 - Were they heavily intoxicated when they titled these?Hate!

• Total voters
Ok some examples of their strangesness:

The premiere: Authorized Personnel Only Part I
4x02: Authorized Personnel Only Part II
4x03: Detente
4x05: Ice
4x08: A Man of His Word

Maybe the strangest of the nine episodes so far:
4x09: Welcome to Liberty Village

I LOVE THEM. What about you?

I don't like 'A Man of His Word'. It sounds the like the title of a Denzel Washington movie or something. That or the title of the midday movie!

I think it makes more sense to see the episodes they're referring to before titles are judged if they're relevent or not.

And for the record, "Welcome to Liberty Village"? There isn't a better title anywhere.

it makes no differnece to me - personally ive always thought their titles were wier do.... 🤷 whatev

by the way i love the last choice - :rotflmao:

I'm not too picky with the episode titles. Afterall, they're just episode titles. When I watch Alias its not like I remember the title of the episode I'm watching unless I've discussed that specific that much that the title has been ingrained into my memory....

Like I said before, not too picky ;)

Doesn't really make a difference to me.

"Welcome to Liberty Village" should be interesting to say the least...

I think it makes more sense to see the episodes they're referring to before titles are judged if they're relevent or not.

I'm with you Jinnie. It really doesn't matter to me about the title of an episode as long as the acting and storyline are good and are relevent to the title.

I'm not too picky with the episode titles. Afterall, they're just episode titles. When I watch Alias its not like I remember the title of the episode I'm watching unless I've discussed that specific that much that the title has been ingrained into my memory....
Same here. I just find some of them funny, but I never pay attention to them otherwise.

I hate shows that put the title up at the start of the episode. It's so cheesy.

I don't put much attention to them, but I think they're ok. I've already seen shows with worse episode titles :lol:

Jinnie said:

And for the record, "Welcome to Liberty Village"? There isn't a better title anywhere.
[post="1050040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, I didn't say they were irrelevant! :P

I just said that they were strange. Usually, they're not so... eccentric. Even though i love the titles!

I do like Echoes, Nocturne and the newie The Index. I don't have anything against the, not that they are wierd or anything, but the longer ones are really long! There have been long titles before, but I dunno what it is, they just don't sound Aliasy! Not sure if that makes sense.
Honestly though, it doesn't bother me all that much. But its something to talk about!

Me likey. I agree with you, Jay, they don't sound Aliasy (I got what you meant, LoL) and that kinda makes it more interesting.

well this is my first season to season break (only started watching the show last year and bought all the dvds and watched them) and the episode titles keep me guessing and its fun.

Back