Season 4 Like or hate - Strange Season 4 Episode Titles

Like or hate - Strange Season 4 Episode Titles (See post for more info)

• 5 - Love!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Like.

• 3 - It makes no difference to me.

• 2 - I don't really like them.

• 1 - Were they heavily intoxicated when they titled these?Hate!

• Total voters
I Love them so far. ALIAS titles have always been interesting, but i think when we actually see the episodes it will be really cool to see what they mean!

I sware I voted in this before! Oh, wait, that was at A2A! LOL! Okay at A2A I voted I loved them, but I voted I like them here. They're very interesting! But really odd. Oh well!

I like them and i'm very curious to see "Welcome to liberty village"... what does this mean?? what is this liberty village??

I really like the names it shows that there is an OBVIOUS change in the writting of the show and I think that this season is gonna knock our socks off!!

:-D

I personally love it, it keeps you guessing about what the felgercarb the title has to do with the episodes. I mean it makes no big difference, but it gives nothing away, and it kind of means to me, that the creators are kind of revamping the show, considering all of the other seasons have normal names, if this makes any sense at all. :smiley:

They keep getting better and better. I prefer the short, ambiguous one word titles - "Pandora", "Ice" - whenever I hear them I get a shiver! :D

Back