Season 4 like the x files

I don't know the name of the x files ep, but there was one where if the residents of this community did anyhting wrong they would be taken. Anyone else make that connection?

quietgirl27012 said:
I don't know the name of the x files ep, but there was one where if the residents of this community did anyhting wrong they would be taken. Anyone else make that connection?
[post="1181896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I also thought of that episode - one of the few I saw after season 5... Looked it up, it's season 6, episode 13, "Arcadia".

Still, I think this worked on its own - and worked better. Even if the plot in Alias seemed a bit contrived (as did the one in X-Files, but that's nothing new...), it made sense and worked to enhance the drama between Sydney and Vaughn - although, training Russians to act like Americans, I hoped from the start that we'd get some more info on Irina - rather than setting up for Yelena's entrance (can't wait for that, though).

Hm! Seems this is my first post here... Been following this board for a while, thought I'd posted earlier.

this so reminded me of the X-Files. as soona si saw the promo for it i thought Mulder n Scuuuully! Its kinda da same on this as X-Files in the way that two people who are in love but not relly in a relationship ahve to pose as a married couple. It worked well on both episodes!!

That's the first thing that I thought too. That X-Files episode happens to be the only one ever I watched. It was really good and I thought the Alias episode was good too. My mom really enjoyed it and she doesn't watch/like Alias very much.

Was the X-Files ep where there's a creature living beneath the community?

Yeah, you can say the posing as a married couple was similar... but that's all! *l*

Yeah, i remember that ep. You had to be perfect and if you weren't then a monster came out that night and killed ya. I remeber watching this in the house at night when i was about 12 by myself. Talk about scared.

Back