Limes. It should be a rule.

Hey! You're added. Sorry I haven't been able to get to the computer to update the list of Lime Lovers because I've had this major pain of a bug colection that I've had to work on. YUCK! But I am adding you as soon as I get done posting so don't worry and you can check the list of members (in one of the earlier posts) to see what number you are. Welcome to the Lime Life! It's lovely and limey. :D

D is for Damn Sexy.

Bubbles, you're # 32! There you go! Welcome! :D

E is for Enough about Vaughn already. Bring back Sark!!! :P (No offense to all the Vaughn fans out there. I really do feel your pain.)

E is for Enough about Vaughn already. Bring back Sark!!! :P (No offense to all the Vaughn fans out there. I really do feel your pain.)

F is for finale, which he was supposed to be in and he wasn't and I am so unhappy about him being gone. :( Yes I am sorry that Vaughny is goney for now, (how many character's deaths have they faked now?) but seriously I miss Sark so much. Technically, he didn't die, he just disappeared, but I'm still more torn up about it than Vaughns disappearance. Alias is going down hill. First they get rid of Will, then Sark, then Weiss, then Vaughn! Who are they taking next? MARSHALL? NO!

F is for finale, which he was supposed to be in and he wasn't and I am so unhappy about him being gone. :( Yes I am sorry that Vaughny is goney for now, (how many character's deaths have they faked now?) but seriously I miss Sark so much. Technically, he didn't die, he just disappeared, but I'm still more torn up about it than Vaughns disappearance. Alias is going down hill. First they get rid of Will, then Sark, then Weiss, then Vaughn! Who are they taking next? MARSHALL? NO!

I miss Sark too. No Sark, no Weiss, no limes!! Nobody's even mentioned Sark's name on the show since last season. It's all very discouraging.

G is for gone as in Sark is gone.
(n)

Congrats cipher747, you're now an honorary member of Sark's Lime Lovers. Welcome to the Lime Life, it's lovely and Limey and well Sark's here so what more could you ask for?

Miss him so much!

N is for...

M is for...

mmm... hmmm... i enjoyed the last eppy very much. I hadn't realized just how much I missed him. I believe I actually started to hyperventilate. :blush:

N is for...

not sure "Bob" was a good alias for Sark. But how do you beat a name like "Julian Sark," I ask you? Anything would have sounded insufficient.

O is for...

all the "omigosh"'s I was screaming during the last eppy.

P is for...

Perfect Sark, what else?

Q is for...

SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP, PLEASE!!! :smash:

Can`t get enough of him. :eat:

Back