Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's hot, but still Limp Lettuce

• I can't stand the guy at all

• Limp Lettuce alert!

• Total voters
I really like Vaughn. I always look for more than looks in a guy, and I think that he's really nice. However, if he never broke off the Alice thing before he starting going out with Syd, then that's kinda sleezy. I don't agree with that, but I think he has a very interesting personality, and he and Syd are meant to be together. However, if he is still going out with Alice, then I think that he should have told her that he was interested in someone else and broken it off before he started going out with Syd. That's just kind of not right. I mean, I personally don't like Alice, but if I were her, I know I would feel bad if I found out that Vaughn was going out with Syd before he broke it off with me.

yeah right.

but are you happy now corinne. I let you dominate your precious MV forum. without planning on ever returning cos I simply hate him and will leave it at that.

can't say though I will never change my mind.
hope to never speak with your b****yness again.
see ya.

wow, you guys really get into this stuff. i think vaughn's character hasn't really been fleshed out by the writers as much as a lot of the other characters, but we've been gaining more and more insight into his character this season, so hopefully, that will continue.

he is a well rounded character okay as somebody pointed out I'm stubborn I love Vaughn and I love how they do his character it is lacking in some ways

Please, no more useless posts. Let's have posts that say something about the topic and back up views. Thanks.
;)

Vaugh has the perfect body and personality!!!
he is smart,funny,sweet,etc.
he's just perfect!!!!

unlike will, such a :geek:

Back