Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilary Duff

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neither (they both suck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Kind of a stupid question. Eh. The "fued" they have between them is pretty stupid.

Lindsay's been in: Parent Trap (okay, so that's old, but it still counts.. and ya gotta give her credit for playing twins!), Freaky Friday (love this movie!), Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (could have been better), and upcoming Mean Girls.

Hilary's been in: Lizzie Maguire (spelling?), The Lizzie Maguire movie, Cheaper by the Dozen, and upcoming A Cinderella Story.

They both sing, but Hilary's already got an album out and Lindsay's working on hers...

I'd pick Lindsay Lohan over Hilary Duff ANYDAY!

I can't STAND Hilary Duff! Her voice... sooooooo high pitched and squeaky and annoying! :hmm:

Besides, Lindsay's movies are way better! And so is her singing!

I don't know, Hilary just gets on my nerves. Ugh. Oh, and she has that new fashion line now... Pfft. Trying to be like the Olsen twins. :hmm:

So, your opinions?

LINDSAY!!! Yeah, Lindsay all the way!

...but then again, i dont much keep tabs on how she acts in public, so who knows? My vote could change.

no offense, but they both cant act :mellow:

but Hilary is sooooo annyoing. And her clothes line? Stuff by Duff? PUH-LEASE! shes so wannabe, ew

so i guess Lindsay is better...

Hilary is an annoying turd who can't sing if her life depended on it. With the synthesizers and technology, it even sounds horrific. :lol: Lindsey isn't much better but she sure isn't Hilary. :o_O:

LOL@nance and the Hilary is annoying turd! :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen anything with Hilary... but I liked Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap, so I'll say Lohan.

well, every time that I see or hear Hilary my ears start to bleed and I wanna shoot my television...so I'm gonna go with Lindsay, because I actually enjoyed Freaky Friday... ^_^

They are both wierd but, I'd choose Hilary if someone put a gun to my head. It seems that Lindsay is just trying to hard to be cool. She's not really taking any major risks when it comes to her image, but then again niether is Hilary. Whatever. They both suck.

they're just a couple of air head teeny boppers. Why don't we spend our time talking about a real actors like johnny depp, james dean or diana rigg? :rolleyes:

Hilary Duff is an obnoxious, loser blonde who thinks all the world is hers just because she was on a Disney show and she gets recognized by seven year old girls everywhere. Well I'll tell you what: just because you're annoying and snotty and Disney gave you a job does NOT mean you deserve a record deal! GEEZE! But one thing is: her song, come clean is really good- if you sing loud enough so you can't hear her voice over yours.
So, Lindsey Lohan all the way, dude.

Back