Who's better?

• Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilary Duff

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neither (they both suck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i like hilary more,she sends positive messages out to young girls, even if she is kinda phony and an airhead- she's very sweet and down to earth ^_^

i love lindsey's movies, i think she's a great actress! i adore mean girls!

but i find it ridculous how they do movies, they sing, they create clothes or make up, i guess once your famous, you can do anything :rolleyes:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jul 27 2004, 07:47 PM']but i find it ridculous how they do movies, they sing, they create clothes or make up, i guess once your famous, you can do anything :rolleyes:[/quote]
yes, this kinda makes me angry...these people need to choose a career...cause they sure aren't good at everything... :rolleyes:

You can't really comapre the two anymore... Lindsay is so much bigger than Hillary (she now commands 7.5 million a movie)

Hillary is better though...

Personality = Lindsay wins.

Looks = Lindsay wins.

What the heck, I look better than Hilary Duff... I think she's been drinking too much "Duff" beer too, hehehe...

Lindsay Lohan = hot redhead, a favorite of the "paparazzi and the online pervert community" (that's what Rolling Stone magazine said, btw)...

Hilary Duff = Mickey Mouse celebrity AKA Nickelodeon celebrity.

Back