Who's better?

• Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilary Duff

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neither (they both suck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
now that i think bout it, i like hilary duff even though her voice really is high. lindsey lohan is juss too much of a hoochie mama for me.

I don't like either of them, for one Hilary Duff, I hate her music and her acting and I just want to throw her off a bridge! And Lindsay is so aghhh! They think they're all that it it's just reallllyyyy annoying!

At least Lindsay Lohan has made some decent movies like Mean Girls and Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap. I actually had to take the kids I nanny for to see A Cinderella Story and it was just BAD. Hilary Duff was ok in Lizzy MaGuire, but now that she's trying to sing and do movies she just bugs me.

I'm such a loser so ingore everything i say...its the crack:0

But I like Linsay Lohan, I think she is really cute and Mean Girls is one of my all time fav movies. And i admit her music is a MAJOR guilty pleasure:smiley:

Hilary Duff used to REALLY annoy me, i mean REALLY but now i'm kinda beginning to think she is cute as well, i mean the girl isnt winning any grammys or oscars but she seems nice, and she has to be doing something right because every 7 year old girl is in love with her.

But I'd still pick Lindsay anyday:smiley:

Even though I don't like how she starting to become like another Britney Spears, I still prefer Lindsey Lohan over Hilary Duff. She at least has acting (not singing) talent on her side.

OMG lindsay makes me gag. She is so a wanabe famous. Just like the olsen twins. And she SO had a breast job done. Not to mention her acting. Terrible. The only thing worse than her acting talent is her singing talent. Hilary anyday.

This is a really stupid connection but my brother's exgirlfriend was in Hillary and Haylie's dance class in San ANtonio, Texas before they were famous. She said that Hillary was really rude but that Haylie was nice. I also think that Lindsay is prettier.

By the way, that story is true. Seriously.

I don't mind Lindsey's album. Rumours is pretty annoying but there are some good songs.
But she is picking pretty good movies. Kudos for Mean Girls, one of the best movies from 2004.

Back