Lindsay SUCKS!

Lindsay Lohan sucks! She sucks at acting, at being a romodel, and even at breathing! I don't know why you people obsess over her: 'I love her, she's so cool' Do you even know her? She used to have freckles, but she's so superficial she covers them up with all this make up so now she looks yellow! She dyed her hair from red to blonde, to be like every other hooly wood clone. She used to be curvy, but then she got her breasts reduced and all anerexic ("I eat"...MY ASS!)... She's like such a hoe, I saw one of her music videos(by accident I never waste my time watching her) before her breast reduction and anerexia, and she was walking and her boobs were like flopping around (jiggley, jiggley).. what a hoe!
Oh, and everyone has problems, but she goes and makes a song about her dad saying felgercarb about confessions, what a fake, she's dying for attention!
SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!!!!! They should change the word 'sucky' to 'lindsish', cause she SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Yo, email me all you want, my brothers a hacker, and I have spam anyway, so don't curse me out!! I'll read them if you just want to argue though, or send your opinion...

Whoa, no offense or anything, but this seems a little harsh, and odd :thinking:. Why would you join an Alias forum to bash Lindsay Lohan? I'm not much of a fan myself, but this seems plain cold and harsh!

~Andrea :angelic:

Whoa, no offense or anything, but this seems a little harsh, and odd :thinking:. Why would you join an Alias forum to bash Lindsay Lohan? I'm not much of a fan myself, but this seems plain cold and harsh!

~Andrea :angelic:

hey, sup? :smiley:
I had to join if I wanted to post a comment, isn't that weird? Anyway, I'm just blowing off steam, I hear about her so much! Anyway, I'm gonna unsubscribe anyway...bye
Mary

Back