Season 3 Lindsey VS. Sloane

Hey peeps, sorry I am digging in your memory so bad, Here in the Netherlands we are @ Season 3 yet so :P

I thought it was this episode,
Lindsey gives Sloane in the parking garage evidence of what Sloane wants....
What was in the envelope???? what is it that sloane is after.....
've whatched Season 3 whole ( original DVD :P ) And still i cant figure out What sloane was after what lindsey could possibly have known of ????

Greetz Webstah !

If I recall correctly, it was evidence of Sloane's endgame. However, I'm not too sure which "endgame" Lindsey was referring to, as Sloane technically had a different endgame each season.

If I recall correctly, it was evidence of Sloane's endgame. However, I'm not too sure which "endgame" Lindsey was referring to, as Sloane technically had a different endgame each season.
Thank you :smiley:
Lindsey says: I know what you are after and i've got proof of it, but theres not considerably one thing in the season what sloane needs and that what secret is..... only Nadia, but the CIA doesnt even know about Nadia.. so ...

Thank you :smiley:
Lindsey says: I know what you are after and i've got proof of it, but theres not considerably one thing in the season what sloane needs and that what secret is..... only Nadia, but the CIA doesnt even know about Nadia.. so ...

Something happens at the end of season 4 involving Sloane,what he is doing at uni-fam.I don't want to tell you any more because i don't want to spoil it for you.But i think this is what Lindsay knows.Keep watching!

Back