Season 3 Lindsey

I was so happy when I saw Lindsey get shot. I think he was working for someone else still but he was still a son of a b****. Who else love this?

Well, I can't say I'm sorry he's gone. I'm kinda sad Jack didn't get to do the honors, though . . .
:lol:

I´m REALLY HAPPY Lindsey is gone !
And no lauren in the epi, Will coming back , great !
As far a casting appereance this was the best epi !

I loved it when he died, guy got what was coming at him for a while there. I had to laugh at his death though, I was so happy when he finnaly died.

YES! YES! YES! I love that he is dead. He was such an ass! I totally called it though...at the beginning of the eppy when Sloane was showing the hit man his 'target' but we couldn't see the pic. I knew that it was Lindsey. I think I just about made my family deaf when I screamed it out. I also love that Jack got the opportuninty to punch that guy, hard.

LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!! LINDSAY'S DEAD!!!
I'm a little excited about it. I agree with Seanman, though, I wish Jack coulda done it. But, at least he's dead, so I get to do my happy dance. :sun: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :clap: 👍 :Punkrock: :tvhappy: :groupwave: :juggle: :kicking: :surf: :laughbounce: *End happy dance*

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Dec 8 2003, 04:59 PM']I wish Jack coulda done it.[/quote]
Jack at least got to punch him. All's good.

alias:kate_jones said:
YES! YES! YES! I love that he is dead. He was such an ass! I totally called it though...at the beginning of the eppy when Sloane was showing the hit man his 'target' but we couldn't see the pic. I knew that it was Lindsey. I think I just about made my family deaf when I screamed it out. I also love that Jack got the opportuninty to punch that guy, hard.
By a certain point I knew that Sloane was going to kill Lindsey. Lindsey was too much of a threat since he knew his secret. I was happy when Lindsey was killed. :jump:

krzykty57789 said:
it was so great, it was exactly what i needed after being depressed by syd and will
ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i needed it too. i was so sad.. only Syd and Vaughn lol.
yeah i was liek "YES!! KILL HIM GOOD!!!" hehe. i am so happy. he deserved it.. that bastard :angry:

Linsey may have been a colossal prick, but the show needs characters like this. People you love to hate. I mean, Sloane and Sark are too cool to really hate, even if they are evil.

I'll admit though, I almost cheered when Jack punched him. And seeing him get shot wasn't a total disappointment.

Back