Lines You'll Never Hear on Alias

Jack singing I will survive could make me pee my pants from laughing so hard. LOL!

Sark: I've decided to change my accent.
Allison: What?
Sark: Well, I've done some research and found out that 45% of people we've worked with believe my name is Mr. Sock.

Once again, I got some laughs. My friends and I love that it sounds like he says Mr. Sock, so there you go.

Pre Phase one when syd was at the CIA office.
Clerk: Sydney Bristow has a call on line 47
Syd's cell phone rings.
Syd: Hello
Jack: Yes, Sydney. Sloane wants you to come to the office right now. Make sure you take the I-92 freeway, there is contruction on the US 45.
Syd hangs up
Dixon: What was that?
Syd: My dad and I came up with an emergency phone system. He just told me that SD-6 is being taken over by self-absorbed rodeo clowns. And he reminded me to buy Marshall a bday present.
Dixon: We have a code 5 everybody!

Not as good as my first one

Pre Phase one when syd was at the CIA office.
Clerk: Sydney Bristow has a call on line 47
Syd's cell phone rings.
Syd: Hello
Jack: Yes, Sydney. Sloane wants you to come to the office right now. Make sure you take the I-92 freeway, there is contruction on the US 45.
Syd hangs up
Dixon: What was that?
Syd: My dad and I came up with an emergency phone system. He just told me that SD-6 is being taken over by self-absorbed rodeo clowns. And he reminded me to buy Marshall a bday present.
Dixon: We have a code 5 everybody!

Not as good as my first one

This is great! :lol: I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. :lol:

Sark:I would feel more comfortable talking over a glass of Petruse 82.
Sloane: Fine, but I'm going to need to see some ID.

Lauren: I should also tell you, I'm Michael Vaughn's wife.
Sydney: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Sydney Bristow and I'll be the woman kicking your a** today.

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Dec 8 2003, 03:31 PM'](Back when SD-6 was real)
Sydney walks into Sloane's office and hears music playing.
Sloane: (Up dancing on desk) I'm to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt.
Sydney: And I didn't need therapy already.

Best i could do here. Heck, I laughed. Though now I've got the picture of Sloane dancing on his desk singing "I'm too Sexy" is thoroughly implanted in my head (dear Lord).[/quote]
LOL! Disturbing though...now I'm going to need therapy! :P

Jack is in a room with Sydney and Vaughn:

Jack: I have some very important news that may shock and disturb the both of you

Syd: What?!

Jack: You're related. Actually, you are half siblings :lol:

(EWWWWW and they did it) :lol:

I'm such a dirty girl ^_^

~~Spongy!

OMG! do not say that.
i'd like to say that the Sark ID thing was v. funny!

my felgercarb attempt:

jack on comm link: sydney, do you have sark?

syd: nope, i'm sorry. i think i've misplaced him.

you probably won't find that funny. its a private jove between me and YumYum

Sloane: I'm leaving Sd-6.
Jack: Really?
Sloane: I've decided to follow my real passion.
Jack: Rambaldi?
Sloane: No. I've finally enroled in Clown College!

Kelly

Some special holiday-themed Lines You'll Never Hear..

WEISS: Vaughn's got his tongue stuck to the flagpole again. It's my fault..I triple dog dared him.
--------------------------

GHOST: Agent Vaughn, you will be visited by three spirits: The Girlfriend of Christmas Past, the Wife of Christmas Present, and the Ex-Wife of Christmas Future.
---------------------------

JACK: Sydney, I'm going carolling with Sloane and Marshall after work. We need a soprano; want to come?
-------------------------------------

IRINA: (whines) It isn't fair, I ALWAYS get Sark when we do Secret-Santa. Somebody trade with me!
----------------------------------

SYDNEY: This? Oh, this isn't part of a disguise. I just like to wear reindeer antlers every once in a while.

Mr. Sloane said:
SECRETARY: "Mr. Sloane, what would you like to do with the Rambaldi clock?"

SLOANE: "Sell it."

SECRETARY: "Sir?"

SLOANE: "I'm tired of Rambaldi, ok? Just sell it."

SECRETARY: "Yes...sir..."

SLOANE: "If anybody needs me, I'll be at the comic book store. The new X Men just hit the shelves."
that was so friekin funny :lol: :lol: roflmao

Here's one:

JACK (to Lindsey): Sure, Bob, you can have that quack saw off the top of my daughter's skull if you want to. There's nothing in there anyway.

Back