Sci-Fi LINKED: a novel of the post-apocalyptic future

Hello fellow space-travelers!

I'm the author of a new series, Linked, out in January 2014. I've always wanted to tell stories, and finally decided to sit down and write one for eight months. Countless pages of research, and even many more hours spent lying on the balcony staring at the stars and imagining our world nine thousand nine hundred and ninety two years from now.

I hope you find the adventure as enchanting as I have, and join me as I continue the sequels. I wanted to bring my book straight to the reader, no publishers or agents, just readers. If you enjoy millennia-long conspiracies, spooky quantum entanglement, and distant future evolution, I hope you'll give it a try. It's on sale for $0.99 (425 pages!) so it's a bargain.

Amazon.com: Linked: The Sun, The Sparrow, The Shadow eBook: Newton, S.K.: Kindle Store

Everything is connected.

It is the year 11,012 AD. The world is powered by Luminum, an incredible and exotic particle, generated by the Sun. It is the source of the Link, a universal quantum communications system. The entire human race has one unified government, known as The Alliance. After cataclysmic attacks on all major settlements in the Solar System, most of the human population is dead or missing. As their world collapses, Helia, Adlan and Soren, are flung into a millennia-long conspiracy.

Back