Linkin' Park

I love linkin park. My Dsmbr=Brilliant song.

:eek:fftopic: OMI!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PICS OF ACKLES BAD ROBOT!!! DIGGIN YOUR SIG!!! LOOK AT MY NIC!!! I LOVE THE GUY!!! :love:

Linkin Park's CDs are the few that you can listen to the whole CD through and love them all.

My Fav:
Hybrid Theory - Crawling
Reanimation - P5hng Me A*wy - Mike Shinoda/Stephen Richards
Meteora - Nobody's Listening

Linkin Park rocks!!

I have both Hybrid Theory and Meteora. I heard their songs off of Hybrid Theory from my friend, and then I got the cd...It rocked!! I especially like "Crawling".

And then my friend burned Meteora for me and that cd rocks!! I especially like "Numb", "Sessions", "Faint", "Easier to Run" and just all of them!

I like Meteora more than I like Hybrid Theory. I don't know why, but I do!

Numb...I love the song, and the ideo. All the extras on Meteora are also cool. Mike Shinoda! My baby! :love:

Man, I like all their songs! My favorites are Crawling, In The End, Papercut, Pushing Me Away, Faint, Don't Stay, Numb, Runaway, and a hell lot more. Linkin Park rock! :Punkrock:

Although I've seen all of their new music video's, just as people said I would, I got over them. I like other music now, although I do prefer a good blast once in awhile.
kylo4

well I love the hell out of Linkin Park, there original and man they just plain rock
as for relating to there lyrics, they are really hit that 'Teenage Angst' nail on the head. I wish I had thought of it first ^_^

Back