little brother haters

Ames47

Amy Strikes Back
ok so i dont have to clog the grr im mad thread up im starting a thread about little brother haters!! i have 2 younger brothers that i despise right now!! they are 16 and 17 and i hate them so much right now!! my brother andrew who is 17 whose to be really fat and then he stoped eating and lost 100 pounds or so and now he is a cocky little felgercarb and i hate everythign about him!! and my borhter patrick who is the runt of the family is equally as bad!! he never shuts up and i just want to poison them in there sleep!! so are your brothers as bad as mine??!!

nah i don't wanna poison my bro but he is sooo annoying though! i'm his idol and he has to do everything i do! at dinner if i'm using a fork and he's using a spoon he'll have to switch and w/e i'm eating he has to eat... and of course his stuipd power rangers... :rolleyes:

awww...this is a sad thread...my little brother is my best friend...ive saved his life twice...id do anything for him...hes 6 and i have so much fun with him! (shows my maturity level lol)i cant stand to be away from him at school lol...he puked on me yesterday...and i didnt even care...because it was him lol...

I feel like such a loser now! haha...im the only one who hangs out with their little brother...I'd rather hang out with him than people my own age...he likes the same things I like lol!!

aww thats so sweet SydB_JenG! you are so lucky to have sweet little brother like that!! mine use to be nice then they grew up and everything went to hell!!

LMAO!!! Im sorry!!...aww...he just came in and gave me a kiss...hes so gosh dang cute!! lol

By the way...AgentNic! Hey! I havent seen you in forever!

Mo you are soo lucky to have a little brother that you like!

My little brother is 16, about 5 inches taller than me, over 200 lbs heavier than me, and he thinks the world revolves around him. I have to chauffer him everywhere, since he's a delinquent and my dad won't let him get his license til he's 18. He's ALWAYS on the computer, even though he's not supposed to be on during the weekdays. He gets away with soo much! And he won't help with chores unless my mom or dad yells at him, and then he usually yells back at my mom. And then he goes and says that I don't do anything! AUGH My dog's afraid of him, 'cause my brother harrasses him and thinks it's funny. He used to be such a cute kid, I don't know what happened. If I ask him a question, I will never get a direct answer. Oh yes, and he hates the fact that I'm a feminist, 'cause he doesn't think women should have gotten the vote, 'cause according to him, women don't do anything... the guy always has to pay and women just do less work... therefore, they don't deserve to have equal rights. I don't know why he's such an expert... this past month, he finally found some girl who is brave enough to go out with him. And he's never had a job of any kind! AHHHHH I wouldn't mind being back at home as much if he wasn't around. I resent everything he does now, it's sick and I hate feeling this way but I've had it up to HERE with him. Someone needs to seriously knock some sense into him.

:::stops ranting:::

mo... ahhh your bro sounds so nice!

mine is cute and all but it gets annoying... annoying to the extent that i wanna lock myself in my room from my THREE year old brother!!!! he's only 3 and it's sad that i fight with him.... it's me.... i'm such a bad sister! but hey... he's a bad bro so it's not all my fault!

Existentialist said:
Mo you are soo lucky to have a little brother that you like!

My little brother is 16, about 5 inches taller than me, over 200 lbs heavier than me, and he thinks the world revolves around him. I have to chauffer him everywhere, since he's a delinquent and my dad won't let him get his license til he's 18. He's ALWAYS on the computer, even though he's not supposed to be on during the weekdays. He gets away with soo much! And he won't help with chores unless my mom or dad yells at him, and then he usually yells back at my mom. And then he goes and says that I don't do anything! AUGH My dog's afraid of him, 'cause my brother harrasses him and thinks it's funny. He used to be such a cute kid, I don't know what happened. If I ask him a question, I will never get a direct answer. Oh yes, and he hates the fact that I'm a feminist, 'cause he doesn't think women should have gotten the vote, 'cause according to him, women don't do anything... the guy always has to pay and women just do less work... therefore, they don't deserve to have equal rights. I don't know why he's such an expert... this past month, he finally found some girl who is brave enough to go out with him. And he's never had a job of any kind! AHHHHH I wouldn't mind being back at home as much if he wasn't around. I resent everything he does now, it's sick and I hate feeling this way but I've had it up to HERE with him. Someone needs to seriously knock some sense into him.

:::stops ranting:::
He sounds how my OLDER brother used to be...hes matured now...so all i can tell you is..he WILL grow out of it...i used to hate my older brother...now we are really good friends...actually this past friday he drove down 3 hours from college just to see my play and he brought me flowers and took me out to breakfast the next morning haha...i never thought we would be this close...so just be patient...your bro will get better...

Im the only girl in the family...i have 3 brothers!! it used to suck...but its fun now that we all get along and i get special treatment...and they actually respect me now rather than just being their lame little sister...the little guy and i have always gotten along though...they finally realized how cool i am! just kidding!

I think it's different with older brothers than younger ones... I wouldn't really know, since I only have an older sister (who's usually pretty great, even though we share a room and a bathroom). But from what I've heard from friends and stuff who do have older brothers, they're usually more protective (well, when they've matured) of their little sisters. And I know, one day, my brother will grow up, and that day won't come soon enough! But, the way it's going now, I'm going to be too psychologically damaged to appreciate it.

Thanks! I'm going back to living on campus at whatever college I'm at in the fall, so I'm sure I'll be better. Last year, when I was away, my mom told me that my brother got lonesome for me. And whenever I'd come home, he'd try to give me a hug. And yeah, I'm not really a touchy-feely type of person, especially with someone like my brother, so he'd try and I'd just kind of push away.

Back