Little House on the Prarie

Those were definently my favorite books back in like 2nd or 3rd grade. But I only liked the original ones about Laura. They released like a million about practicaly everyone in her family, but I never liked them.

Those were definently my favorite books back in like 2nd or 3rd grade. But I only liked the original ones about Laura. They released like a million about practicaly everyone in her family, but I never liked them.

I read most of them. I read the ones about Laura and her mother, grandmother, and daughter. They were different since Laura didn't write them, but I just love that time in history. They are good because you know that that was how life really was back then. Surprisingly, I didn't really like them whem I was younger. They didn't hold my attention at that age.

I love the Little House books. I recently read a book about LIW as an adult. I found it very interesting. Especially find out that she and Almonzo lived into their 90s.

I love the Little House books. I recently read a book about LIW as an adult. I found it very interesting. Especially find out that she and Almonzo lived into their 90s.

I got a book for Christmas that is all about the people and places of Little House called "Laura Ingalls Wilder country" and it has pictures of the people and places. I learned alot from that book. I got so excited when I opened it that I read it the whole day.

I read them first when I was younger, but they're definitely still some of my favorite books. And I'm the same way with having the extra books about their lives past Little House days...3 or 4 in fact. And if that isn't enough, my family has made a trip while in Wisconsin to see her house. :smiley:

Back