little sis hater's clique

ok freelancer26 here's what you do
1. educate on the facts of alias eg mv is hot alias is cool etc.....
2.while holding her in a headlock make her repeat these facts
3. if she still doesn't co-operate threaten to destroy her fave barbie/toy/pet until she does co-operate

if all this still doesn't work then i'm afraid sh's a lost cause and will have to be locked in a dark room for the rest of her childhood

ok??

nance said:
um... marlene may i ask how the heck you know that??!?! :lol:
whitepages.com! :D hehe. i have most of my teacher's addresses and it actully works as blackmail or strange bizzaro jokes. yea...one of them was pariniod enough to give me a lecture that if i start giving it out or w/e i would be in trouble! its in public records, you can't keep public info from the public. she wasn't amused by my response.

MY SISTER'S SO DAMN RUDE AND ANNOYING! I THINK THAT SHE WANTS TO GO ON THE COMPUTER NOW. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
kylo4

HOLY SMOKES--- THERE ARE "TOO MANY RESULTS FOR VAUGHN, MICHAEL" SO I DID NJ AND THERE ARE 7!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY MICHAEL VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:fftopic: oww! imagine if they were all clones of micheal vartan!

All Marlene had to do was look her name up in the phonebook, it's possible you know. There's probably a Micheal Vaughn in there somewhere, if you look it up.
kylo4

my lil sis is in the phase where she cusses 24-7..its really stupid....and in the phase hwere she has guys call her 4 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!! yeah that happened today...and u know hwat grade shes in? 7th!!!!

erm okay. no offense but i can't stand all the 7th and 8th graders in my school that insist on saying four letter words in eveyr senetence they utter! drives me insane!

well....cant really say that cuz ima lil sis...but now that ima in high skool..i dont get in that amny fights and cuss that much....i have a lot at stake now...

Marlene said:
erm okay. no offense but i can't stand all the 7th and 8th graders in my school that insist on saying four letter words in eveyr senetence they utter! drives me insane!
my sis does the same thing it's so stupid u can sware but 2 use every four-letter-word possible in a sentence is so childish

yea i found this thread!! omg you guys are hilarious!! my sisters are 19 and 16 not so little but they are royal *****es!! and hey that sydney bristow lives in my state!! i wonder what she looks like!! hehe i cant beleive you guys searched for that?!! thats something i would so do!! and i cant beleive there are that many micheal vuaghns!!i gonna look and see if there are any in va!! :D

you dont know how lucky you are alisydas!! i wish i had 2 older sisters then younger but sometimes i act like the younger sister and its great!! :D

Back