Live Action RP!!! :O

Daax

Cadet
Let's make a little game to pass the time. We will do some live action RP. It can be serious, silly, stupid, whatever. But it has to be done in * action quotes. I'll start.

*Pulls out twin swords and walks over to puppy orphanage*

"But Daax ol' chap. One of thy swords is longer than thee other." Mo'Cap'I'Tan would share with his puppy chasing companion.

*Gate stands on the roof of a nearby building watching. He laughs evily as he sees the pair of fools approaching his deadly trap. In true villain fashion he reveals his plan out loud even though there is no one around to hear him.*

"The puppy orphanage was too good an opportunity for them to pass up. And now as the demon puppies unleash their attack, the fools will learn the full extent of their mistake!"

*Gate's speech drifts off into evil laughter*

*Zink stands back still, using a spell to watch Gate on the rooftop and Daax at the orphange. He speaks in the logue of magic, "Zur stilth ahst farastamhir!" and the world is covered in blue magefire. He laughs madly and uses his amzing speed to jump from his position to where Gate is and pulls out his possessed great sword, Zakar. He laughs again. As he steps up to Gate, he utters a duel challenge.*

*Diviana jumps in with some super ninja skills and brings her hatchet down upon Zink's head. Too bad he was wearing that damn helmet*

*Zink ducks and falls through the window he is standing on, but uses a float spell at the last minute to keep himself from death. Lucky he had reinforced his helmet with spell protection, or he would be dead. Stupid ninja.*

*Seeing the chaos beginning to swirl around him, Gate flees...err, rather he makes a hasty magical tactical withdrawl to his secret lair*

"Let the fools fight amongst themselves! My puppies shall finish off the victors!"

Mo'Cap'I'Tan reflects over the recent happenings and considers out loud to no one really. "I see the forming of a circle of jerks."

Back