LiveJournal Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
eventhough I don't have a livejournal... i keep making icons for other people sooo....

there's some i made last night :smiley:

[attachment=19976:attachment] [attachment=19977:attachment] [attachment=19978:attachment]

Nat, I LOVe the first one :D

Assorted Harry Potter icons...

Textures: Tre, teh_indy
Gradients: Crumbling walls
Brushes: Thia, teh_indy

9 new icons!

Pics: Lost-Media.com, Gwyneth Paltrow Online, Alias Media, Yahoo! Movies, Gilmorefan.com, Kevin Westenberg
Textures: colorfilter
Brushes: Leo, 1GreenEye

3 Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow (my favorite couple. HEE.), 2 Gwyneth, 1 Alexis Bledel, 1 Alias, 1 Legally Blonde, and 1 Emilie de Ravin

chrisgwyneth.jpg
chrisgwyneth2.jpg
chrisgwyneth3.jpg
gwyneth.jpg
gwyneth2.jpg
coy2.jpg
confused.jpg
legallyblonde.jpg
emiliederavin.jpg

Sher i love the..... Oh! Whats her name? Ah! *clicks fingers* Alexis B...something. Or something like that. Yeah. I like that one! Very pretty!

Some T/M, The Notebook and Scrubs (best. Show. EVER!)

icon348.png
icon347.png
icon343.png
icon345.png
icon349.png
icon352.png
icon350.png
icon351.png
icon353.png
icon354.png
icon355.png

SCRUBS! omg those are so good. (as usual) I may swipe the last one. I adore the "manly" one tho. :lol:

my goodness Kelly. :thud: your icons. I know I know...I'm saying the same thing that everyone's already said but they' re jsut so good. :shocked: I LOVE the freedom one, and the manly, buddies, and the partially desaturated screaming one. :love: I don't watch Scrubs very often or I would totally steal one of those icons as my new av :jump:

:rotflmao: use soap. ahaha...and the pic is just :sideroll: And that's perfect text for the Kate one and I like the runing MDB one...specailly the X's (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back