icon471.png
icon473.png
icon474.png
icon481.png

icon482.png
icon483.png
icon484.png
icon485.png

Beautiful as always Kelly. You use very big and bold fonts but they suit the icons so well!

*gasp* The martini ones are tres cool :cool: The cropping and the vibrant colors...as well as the black and white ones. Awesome DB. :D

Kelly: Oh man the cropping. I love them. :love: And the colors...I mean that 5th Alias one :o_O: Awesomeness is the word. (y)

Jems: The Irina icons are so prettyy...just as the piece was itself ^_^

I keep meaning to post some of mine. I made a couple of icons...some I cheated on cause they're from older pieces :lol: And some are from longer ago...but I dunno if I ever posted them :Ponder: Anyhoo....I'll post some, the rest are on the site.

Alias
spies.jpg
arrest.jpg
hostage.jpg
regret.jpg

HP
ron1.jpg
ronherm3.jpg

Movies
eternal1.jpg
bridget2.jpg
kk1.jpg
kk2.jpg

TV
rebecca.jpg
subtle.jpg

Random
peaceful.jpg
alone.jpg
Smelissa2.jpg

oh kels! another without a trace fan! yippee! your cropping is amazing. seriously. wow.

cynthia: i love em! i really really like the hostage one! :smiley: and the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. and the harry potter. and the bridget jones. and all of them. ^_^

m-c

ZOMG. :jawdrop:

Without A Trace!

The Inside; The Jacket!

I :love: my fellow hostees so very very much! :hug: :hug: You guys are so talented.

New ones.... :smiley:

[attachment=20867:attachment] [attachment=20868:attachment] [attachment=20869:attachment] [attachment=20870:attachment] [attachment=20871:attachment]

Cynth :thud: Kels :thud: Nat :thud:

those are all great *envies* I hate my icon style. there is no style.

bases: hermyonegranger @ LJ
brushes: 100*100 brush source @ LJ, most of the brushes aren't named.

HP love because HP is the shiznit.

:woot: OMG RON HERMIONE!!!!!!!!! *dies*
:rotflmao: dos that one say f*** budy?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

@ nat - LOOOOOOOVE the cravings one :D

Nat: The cravings one is so cute :lol: Also love the last one :cool:

Jaimie: Dudeee....you've got more style than I have. Mine are so unconstant or whatever you wanna call it. Anyhoo.... :thud: RON&HERMIONE :love: If this wasn't a PG board then the f***buddies one would totally be my av :lol: I love the text on all of them....awesome ^_^

lmao. thanks everyone :hug:

Ahh the f***buddy one. Lmao. I think that is one of my favorite words that I never get to use. Glad everyone likes them and thanks for the comments :love: :love: :hug:

nat - i love the 'hold me mama' one. awwww....

jaimie - ron&hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! obviously f***buddy is hilarious but i love them all! especially closer and then i kissed her. aww. :love:

f***buddy is my favourite word too!!! my other alias-obsessed friend and i fight over david anders as our f*** buddy. haha.

m-c

A few new icons. Resources are from LJ, joni, cap it, coquettish, gender.

1 Cold Case, 3 Gilmore Girls, and 4 Lost

Jaimie said:
A few new icons.  Resources are from LJ, joni, cap it, coquettish, gender.

1 Cold Case, 3 Gilmore Girls, and 4 Lost
[post="1481579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jaimie-Gilmore Girls = :love:

4 veronica mars:
btw-the last one isn't smaller it has a white border so it just looks that way

thanks nicole :smiley: I like the 3rd and 4th VM ones. I just started watching it when reruns came on and I love it. I'll be watching VM and recording lost this fall.

jaimie i love 'em! sayid is amazing with cropping and all. and again, f***buddy's great. sawyer definitely could be my f***buddy (of course, i don't watch the show so maybe i'd hate him, haha. but he's prettiful!)

m-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back