Status
Not open for further replies.
Texture: Me, Nance, Dim Bulb
Pics: Jen-Garner.Net, Alias-Media
elegance.jpg
chick.jpg
vindicated.jpg
boxy.jpg

sweet icons everybody! lovin' them all! jaimie.. snatching that irina one. will credit. ;)

okay! that's it! I need a ink to this tut from thia! anybody link me? puhweez?

here you go :D Enjoy :P

ETA:

Jaimie: :shocked: I love the colors on both of thsoe. Gorgeous arangement and like I said the colors :shocked:

Linda: How on the !?!?!? Ok. I think you've ben secretly artowkring. Anyhooo..I love the first one. They're so unbelievably adorable :D If I hadn't changed my av already I woulda snatched that one :D

Nicole: Oh man. That turned out gorgeous. I tried soething on Thia's tutorial but it's not too impresive -_-

Here they are:

I really like the first Nick & Jessica one...the colors are amazing.

And the pic you chose for the Elektra one is perfect...it goes amazingly with the colors and everythign :D

Awww Cynthia's too nice...
and trust me I haven't done art in a long time

I tried the tutorial too...results are... :thinking:

original followed by variations

Ally, are u kidding me? Those are great! Like Cynth I love the first Nick and Jessica one. Like her, I also agree the colors are amazing. And I completely agree with her on the Elektra one too! And I like the Amityville Horror ones too. Gotta see that... But trust me, ur icons are waaay better than mine.

ETA: and linda, those are pretty neat!

Awww, you guys are so sweet! Thank you SO much!! I'm so glad you like them. I love how the first Jess & Nick one came out as well. Someone did a tutorial on it and then I just added my own things and I really like how it turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back