LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimie

Retired
Okay, new thread. You can see the old one here

I'll edit this post with a list of icon resources too ^_^

Also, if you're a member and you want, I'll add your LJ link on here as well, so we can keep track of whom to credit, as well as see each others' journals. You don't have to share yours if you don't want to either ;)

Livejournal Resources {A List In Progress}
Teh Indy
Daniela
100x100 brush resource
Joni
Crumblingwalls
Inxsomniax
Blimey Icons
Oh Paint Brush Doodles
Pekeana
Quebelly
Tinimishi
xxestellaxx
ChiffonWings Tutorials
Sinecure
Oxoniensis
Jems [screencaps]
Saava
With Paper Wings
DTissagirl

AA Members' Livejournals
Jaimie
Kelly V
Aliasfan13

Comment on the last thread:

Salad, I love the GS icons. Especially #3. They're supaswank. :lol:

salad those are awesome! i can't read all of them though, what do they say? i'm stealing the f***ed up one. don't worry, i'll credit. no one would believe i could make something that sweet anyway. ^_^

m-c

No LJ links yet.. If there are enough members willing to share their LJs we will make a new topic and list the links& pin it, the same way we listed and pinned the sites hosted at Allalias in the Member Lounge.
I'm sure it would be great to get comments from your fellow AA members :smiley:

Erm, do you mean you don't want me to make links? I was compiling a list. If not then I'll just keep it for meself and anyone who pm's me for it.

Yes, make links. If there's enough LJs linked,we make a new topic for them. If there's just a few members willing to share their LJ then there's no point of a new topic and pinning...

spy_girl21 said:
I've been obsessed with JD Fortune from Rockstar:INXS lately. So I made some icons. :lol: They're all really simple.
[post="1484282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha he's from here-well new glasgow which is like the next town

Some more.

And Jaimie, do you want my LJ link?? I mena, you know it, but yeah... i sort of confused about whats going on, but here it is anyway ;) here ya go
I just updated with a batch as well, so if anyone wants to go have a look, feel free.

icon486.png
icon491.png
icon492.png
icon493.png
icon494.png
icon495.png
icon496.png
icon497.png
icon498.png
icon499.png

Kells, I like the JG ones, she's so adorkable.

And yes, I need your okay so I can post your LJ, so I need everyone who wants theirs added to leave it because although I know most peoples, they can't get irked if I post it, but they don't want me to.

new ones....

[attachment=20994:attachment] [attachment=20995:attachment] [attachment=20996:attachment] [attachment=20997:attachment] [attachment=20998:attachment] [attachment=20999:attachment] [attachment=21000:attachment]

ha, thanks Hibou :lol: Nat, I like the Smile one and the "it's bigger than I thought" one. Lmao. I want to use that in a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back