LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyy Riley! :happydance: I amm 100% behind that idea! :D

Liyan: Yet again, I am blown away. ^_^ I saw these on your LJ... YUMM. :love: 🤤

Meg: OMGYOU'REBACK! :hug: Missed ya. Love your sig hehe. ^_^

new Alias and Jen ones.....

[attachment=21252:attachment] [attachment=21253:attachment] [attachment=21254:attachment] [attachment=21255:attachment] [attachment=21256:attachment] [attachment=21257:attachment] [attachment=21258:attachment]

@Jaimie: I love 'broken dreams' and 'strip tease'!

@LiYan: So cool! I especially love the fourth one!

@Nat: Jen's so cute in the third one! Their kid is going to be adorable! :love:

Okay these are kinda..well..I dunno. You decide. Syd icons, mostly from the Season 1 ep. "Mea Culpa".

Brushes: Leo
Textures: Tre
Lights: Colorfilter
Fonts: dafont
Pics: _jems_, The Missing Frame, Alias Brasil

walk.jpg
thief.jpg
sydney.jpg
question.jpg
hatch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/meggyp25/felgercarb.jpg
missesmuch.jpg
SPY.jpg
ABrokenHeart.jpg
Firebomb.jpg

ETA: Liyan!!! Damn those are hot. I especially love the Affleck one over at lj...lol. :D

omg so many amazing lj pics and i was only gone for a day and a half! i can't even comment on all of them individually, so i'll just say i love them all!

m-c

lmao hibou.

:love: u les. I bet I can lick more :P . as long as I can be the peas and michael can be the carrots, I'll be happy. 'Cos me and Scofield are like Peas and Carrots, we go together.

Just two new ones. Ack, school is making me lose my muse. *runs around screaming*

Btw, I realized in the second one that you can barely see Sydney. Oh well. And that's Reese's eye ;)

lmao hibou.

:love: u les. I bet I can lick more :P . as long as I can be the peas and michael can be the carrots, I'll be happy. 'Cos me and Scofield are like Peas and Carrots, we go together.
WHAT!?! aw HELL no. :P I get Sweaty!Michael all to meself, thankyouverymuch. :nonono:

Just two new ones. Ack, school is making me lose my muse. *runs around screaming*

Btw, I realized in the second one that you can barely see Sydney. Oh well. And that's Reese's eye ;)
YESS. 100 points for me knowing it was Reese's eye when I saw it! :D [/self aggrandizing] *sigh* I needed a boost like this today. ;)

Maybe I'll have to churn out a couple more PB 'cons... :lol: I miss it! *counts* 4 days to go...

WHAT!?! aw HELL no. :P I get Sweaty!Michael all to meself, thankyouverymuch. :nonono:
YESS. 100 points for me knowing it was Reese's eye when I saw it! :D [/self aggrandizing] *sigh* I needed a boost like this today. ;)

Maybe I'll have to churn out a couple more PB 'cons... :lol: I miss it! *counts* 4 days to go...

Ya wanna take this to cell block A? I'll totally be there. LMAO (y) Sweaty!Michael is mine *steals Michael* :P

Ooooh PB Icons [PB is turning into my favorite show now that Alias.....well, now that Alias has pissed me off] I've gotta make one for the blueprint challenge still.

Bring it! I'll take you all the way to the infirmary and back. :D :rotflmao:

*steals Michael back*

Yeah I didn't like any of the pics for this Blueprint challenge. *shrug* I wasn't "inspired." ^_^

I'm gonna use the Veronica/Lincoln one. 'Cos yeah, that's ohsocute.

*Steals Michael back and locks him in her room* :P

It's been brought. :rotflmao:

new depressing ones from last night :cry: *blows nose*

[attachment=21276:attachment] [attachment=21277:attachment] [attachment=21278:attachment] [attachment=21279:attachment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back