LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG no way -- YOU were the one who made the icon!! :blink: :P Don't try to pin this on me. :nonono:

5.01 icons... *sigh* the icon muse is barely alive - yet i made 20 :angelic:
some are just diff words... um textures used AgnesBean & ummm HGX i believe

new ones.... yes, i'm depressed!!

[attachment=21301:attachment] [attachment=21302:attachment] [attachment=21304:attachment] [attachment=21305:attachment] [attachment=21306:attachment] [attachment=21307:attachment] [attachment=21308:attachment] [attachment=21303:attachment]

OMG. It really said "Rest in Pieces" I thought it was Les' rendition :lol: Sorry hun ;) Hahaha "don't try to pin this on me" :hug:

I'm sad Vaughn died. I'd die if Sark died, but yea. Still upset. -_-

I kept getting confused between Jaimie and Les cause of their PB icons. :lol: Well anyways...I HATE not being able to watch this show, and just drooling over icons :hmm:

All the Alias ones with Vaughn are really sad. But lovely output of talent nonetheless :mellow: (And this time the mellow is just to express lack of knowing what other one to use. Not that I'm mellow he died.)

Sher: Ahhh. Pretty icons. (y)

John: Is that second one Amy from Everwood? :thinking: Lovely nonetheless :smiley:

I think that's everyone. I might have me some unposted icons :Ponder:

ETA: I went back a couple pages, and :shocked: Sher, you have a brother that looks like SARK?! *dies* Not that I would want a brother that looks like Sark *shudder* But dudee. :woot: I'm...I'll shut up now. :mellow:

I kept getting confused between Jaimie and Les cause of their PB icons. :lol: Well anyways...I HATE not being able to watch this show, and just drooling over icons :hmm:
*coughbittorrentcough* Totally worth it! (y) ;)

And with that, MORE! :lol:

I cheated making these, I admit... They're all from a bigger piece I made (the header for my LJ).

michael.jpg
fallout.jpg
fallout2.jpg
falloutblank.jpg
pb-thefall.jpg
sundown.jpg
sundown4.jpg
pb-darkmichael2.jpg
pb-darkmichael3.jpg

ETA: I went back a couple pages, and :shocked: Sher, you have a brother that looks like SARK?! *dies* Not that I would want a brother that looks like Sark *shudder* But dudee. :woot: I'm...I'll shut up now. :mellow:

Well, he doesn't look like Sark... it's just that him and David Anders are about the same age and I dunno... like David's personality and all reminds me of my brother. I'd say my brother looks more like the younger, Indian version of Michael Vartan :lol:

Me freaking out

Well, he doesn't look like Sark... it's just that him and David Anders are about the same age and I dunno... like David's personality and all reminds me of my brother. I'd say my brother looks more like the younger, Indian version of Michael Vartan :lol:
Hahah. Your brother's a young c***y killer :lol: Cept you said DA not Sark. *cough*

:mellow:

OMG. MV-look alike... And he's desi?! This is too good :thud:

I mean. WOAH. DA personality with MV looks.

I should really stop. Now. :mellow:

Leslie: HOOOOly felgercarb. The first 4, and the three third to last (?) ones are :thud:
Sophie: The first one is SO cool. Love the gray bckground. Really unique (y)
Hibou: Oh man. They're so sad. (n) Great pic choices, and overall icons of course :woot:
Jaimie: Oh man. The cropping on the MV ones are :jawdrop: Love them all. And the gone one -_- And yes. All of them are great ^_^

felgercarb:

Ok. I was trying to make a PB piece, but since I haven't seen much of the show ( :hmm: ) it's quite hard. So just stuck with making icons of teh hot face. The icons are reallyquite simple and bad. If it weren't for his face....then they'd be :puke:

pb2.jpg
sfrustrationPB.jpg
mistakesPB.jpg
frustrationPB.jpg
tearsPB.jpg
allthatPB.jpg
confusedPB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back