LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
new ones....

[attachment=21214:attachment] [attachment=21215:attachment] [attachment=21216:attachment] [attachment=21217:attachment] [attachment=21218:attachment] [attachment=21219:attachment] [attachment=21220:attachment] [attachment=21221:attachment]

Lovely icons Nat! I LOVE the first one!

And, just for the reconrd, im not a Noah fan. I just cant get past the TWoP nicknames "spitzy Saliva Pants" and "No!Augh!" just kill me. Plus... hes kinda alwasy spitting everywhere. Its really distracting.

Hehehe. "No!Augh!". God, thats good.

Noah is awesome :P And I still at heart I'll always be part SoAh shipper. :love:
YESSSSSSS! Riles, omg. We agree on a ship. :happydance: Celebration is in order. ;)

Lovely icons Nat! I LOVE the first one!

And, just for the reconrd, im not a Noah fan. I just cant get past the TWoP nicknames "spitzy Saliva Pants" and "No!Augh!" just kill me. Plus... hes kinda alwasy spitting everywhere. Its really distracting.

Hehehe. "No!Augh!". God, thats good.
*gasp* I never heard those terrible nicknames! lol I don't do TWoP. And I don't remember him spitting a lot! *pout*

Haha fair enough. :P
HA! I know. It kills me.

:rotflmao:

Oh and am I the only one who doesn't like Sark? Sorry Les :lol: But... I don't see what's to like about him! Maybe because he reminds me waaaay too much of my brother. *disturbed* It's just... freaky.

YESSSSSSS! Riles, omg. We agree on a ship. :happydance: Celebration is in order. ;)
*gasp* I never heard those terrible nicknames! lol I don't do TWoP. And I don't remember him spitting a lot! *pout*

Haha back when The Safe House was still covering Alias they had the Missed Opportunities to kill the COW and one of them is Lauren's slurred speech reminds Syd of Noah and she kills her :lol:

p.s. this new version IPB is purdy nifty!

I'm ashamed to post these, but *shrug* It's not like my icons are good anyways. Sorry for the eyesores, Prison Break Icons. All Michael because he is hot.

Yessss. I love them ALL, but especially the "scofield" one (I'm stealing it :D), and the "strip tease" -- :naughty: yowza. ;)

oh yeah and "broken dreams." gawd I love Lincoln. *swoon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back