LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie: Dude....the brothers one is amazing. The text is so perfect. And alll of the work done on the second one :shocked: WOW. It's just crazy how you can make somthign so small look so amazing,

Nat:
Fake Happy! I love the colors, amazing. And the Goodbye, and SpyDaddy ones are jsut soo sad,a s are the "not fair" ones. *sigh* Beautiful icons hun :woot: Love all the Vaughnage icons, cause well...he's gone :(

Kelly: First of all, I love more than love the 4th, 5th, magic, and alone icons, and I don't even watch Buffy ^_^ Now before I forget, gracias sweetheart for the tutorial :hug: I must try that out, though most of my recent icons have been inspired by yours ^_^ I remember this short summary that you posted somewhere of how you make your icons, I think cause John asked you. Yea. Sorry if I didn't mention it before..but you're a major icon muse :D

Leslie:
Ohh man. You're one of those poeple taht I envy because you can put in to much work into one icon..make it like art art. Like the first two...damn. :thud: I can't even pick them out, cause then I'll just end up numbering all of them, they're all lovely. :love:

Sher: I feel prety :rotflmao: And I love the question mark icon :cool: And the text and cropping on the the utter dismay is falwless, and the lighting on the last one? AMAZING. And my goodness I know what you mean by the Kellyish thing, like the influence.

Tuulia:
The coloring on all of them is amazing. Again, you'r someone that puts so much detail into something so small. Amazingly gorgeous :D

Ethan: I love the 1st, 5th, 7th, and 9th ones. Specially the brushwork on the ninth one? Super swank :cool:

Meg: Love all of them. The pilot love :love: The fake one is really coo, with the lighting. And the last one is so hip and like yea...I'm gonna have to say super swank agian ^_^ And the 2nd one...such black and white bauty :D

Kat: Wow :blink: The amazing amoutn of work done on teh first two...beautiful. And I love the two tori ones ^_^ And the one that's your icon now is beautiful.

Holy felgercarb. Not being online for a while makes you have a lot to say :lol:

ETA: Now before I forget again...I made some icons. There are more, but yea.

katesawyer1.jpg
lust2.jpg
katesawyer2jpg.jpg
evy3.jpg
satine.jpg
awe2.jpg

arageowyn3.jpg
viggo2.jpg
bradpitt.jpg
theinside2.jpg

ooh, Cynth, I like them all. I can't choose which on is my favorite. Possibly 2, 3, or 5. I can't choose. Great cropping and colors.

Tuulia: The coloring on all of them is amazing. Again, you'r someone that puts so much detail into something so small. Amazingly gorgeous :D
Thank you! You're so nice, you spend ages commenting our icons :hug: Your icons are beautiful! I love 2, 7 and 8.

@meg: #2 is incredible!

meg-- nothing says good alias times like season1. plus the red wig is the disguise. really good.

Meg! I missed you!

Once again, AMAZING icons! You have such a unique style, it blows me away =)

Meg: Love all of them. The pilot love :love: The fake one is really coo, with the lighting. And the last one is so hip and like yea...I'm gonna have to say super swank agian ^_^ And the 2nd one...such black and white bauty :D

Wow. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely comments. :blush: Especially John, I think that probably is the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about my art. I can't even begin to tell you how much all you guy's replies mean to me. Half the reason art is so fun to do is because of all the support and friendships I have here. :smiley: (Sorry for that sappiness.) Tulia, I love the cropping on your icons. And Lena! *squee* And Cynth, the color ing (or lack thereof) on yours is just brilliant...also, of course, I have a weak spot for anything Aragorn / Eowyn. :smiley:

meg, tuulia, kat, great icons!

i dont want to be repeato-guy, but meg, who does not love season 1? I love the last two the most...fantastic!

I made some Lost icons. Please credit Livejournal User fou_pingouin if you use any.
Pictures from Lost-Media. Lyrics on the last one from Sufjan Stevens' The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts (not that you're supposed to tell, but still.)

fp_lost01.png
fp_lost02.png
fp_lost03.png
fp_lost04.png
fp_lost05.png

I used Kelly's tut for this, so thank you so much for posting it! Also, brushes by Joni and Teh Indy and Thia.

alias12.jpg
alias11.jpg
alias10.jpg
alias9.jpg

alias8.jpg
alias7.jpg
alias6.jpg
alias5.jpg
alias3.jpg

alias2.jpg
alias1.jpg

I'm obsessed. I'm madly in love with Elizabethtown. I've never seen it and it's already one of my favorite movies. It reminds me of Garden State. Yep. I'm obsessed. I love Cameron Crowe.

8 E-Town Icons. More coming. I tried Kells tut on the first one.

ETA Comments:
chels, I'm snagging #4 with credit, but I like them all. The colors and cropping are great. Cluck you. Lmao.

salad, I like them all. Especially the lighting and coloring of #2, 9, and 11. Everyone's using Kels tut. It's amazing it is.

Wow, that tut is really producing some amazingness. I am def gonna hafta try it soon...

I completely forgot to upload this one in the last PB batch! :doh:

scofield.jpg

P.S. CYNTHIA - (1) I adore that Satine icon, and (2) :thud: @ The Inside! *tear wipe* We haven't forgotten it, poor thing. :cry: (though everything but, I fear)

Les, it's sweaty!Michael! I love it, but what's not to love? It's your awesome art of a gorgeous Michael. I almost made PB icons, but I got Elizabethtown caps and well, I love ETown.

Lovely, lovely icons Jaimie and Salad. (Salad, I'm taking #9 - will credit.)

Jaimie - A bunch of my friends went to the premiere for Elizabethtown and all got pictures & autographs of Orlando Bloom, but apparently his agent was a total b**** and wouldn't let them get pictures with him.

That's awesome, Chels. After LotR, I stopped finding him attractive for some reason, but in Etown, he looks really hot. I'm going after work and I can't wait. Stupid MSN critics gave it a 1 and said it was the worst movie they've seen. But then again, when have critics ever been right about movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back