LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hibou :smiley: I usually use Thia and Joni's brushes, but if you're referring to the 1pt lines I've been doing those myself. I'm gonna make a brush pack of them soon if you're interested, but you can easily make em on your own by writing a single word in cursive. I use the mouse since it's crazier :D

Wait I don't get it. :mellow: How do you make them?

Take a 1px brush and quickly scribble out a word using cursive or joined up letters. The less legible it is the better, so don't be worried about making it perfect. If you have a Wacom tablet I recommend not using it, the mouse is harder to control and looks better in the end. Hope that helps :smiley:

I can never make icons in big batches; it's pretty pitiful. :lol: I love your icons, DB ^_^ :smiley:

Resources

Two Amelie Icons:
fp_amelie03.png
fp_amelie09.png

Salad, I like them all, especially 2, 3, and 4. Great cropping, colors, etc.

Chels, My favorite is the first Amelie one. Although they are both great.

Trying a few different styles and stuff. All Phase 1 and TBT

OMW It's Sark. In an icon. And Will! Aw, I love these so much Jaim! :hug:

Chels -- SO pretty! Awesome cropping. The first is my fave -- I love the box and the flower/sky in it (I think that's what it is?). Gorgeous.

Okay I'm gonna post a batch before I start my episodic Alias icons. Yeah, pretty much everyone is doing that now :P

2 from TheSeventh.com (some modeling site thingy), 1 Coldplay, 1 Gwynnie, and 2 Alias

plus.jpg
seventh1.jpg
cp90.jpg
gp.jpg
lonely.jpg
despair.jpg

Credits to colorfilter, leo, the seventh, gwyneth paltrow fan, alias media... yep I think that's it.

I really like your coldplay icons!

Ok, I've already posted my LJ, but since Jaimie has that list at the beginning, I figured I'd make it official that I'll be using it again. I'm dim_bulb.

Jamie and Dim, i have been LOVING all your icons lately. Veeery niiiice. And DB, i added you to my flist. Hope thats ok?

Sher, the cropping on the 2nd one is FANTASTIC! beautiful. I also really love the colouring.

A few.

icon635.png
icon636.png
icon637.png
icon640.png
icon643.png
icon644.png
icon645.png
icon646.png

icon648.png
icon649.png
icon674.png
icon675.png

Thanks guys :D And Kelly, I love all those, particularly the fifth and eighth (y)

Banners go here, right? Credits to Thia and Spy Caps.

Some new ones from me. Credit to Thia, Joni, and the Alias Grahics community on LJ.

I'm trying some new things on these, so constructive criticism and whatnot is appreciated (y)

jump1.jpg
jump2.jpg
jump3.jpg
jump4.jpg
jump5.jpg

jump6.jpg
jump7.jpg
jump8.jpg
jump9.jpg
jump10.jpg

:thud: You guys are so talented!!! :D

Jaim -- Arrested Development! :love: GOBby! :rotflmao: Hehe. I think that first one is his banana costume, no? LOL :D

DB -- GUH. *drool* I wish I had half the muse you did. *sigh* I love this style of icons.

Dim, criticism, phsaw. Yeah, riiiight. They're fantabulous.

Leslie, thanks yep, that's the banana suit. Mwah! Arrested Development is love.

Yeah, so I'm challenging myself not to use other people's brushes and resources much. Just to try to be original. It's hard! But at least when I start making more brushes and stuff for me to use, no one else can try to make the same art ^_^ Imitators and plagarism are getting out of control.......Sorry, not trying to get off topic. Looking at Dim's icons and stuff makes me wanna make my own icon brushes like she does. Like the little scribbles. Yeah....I'll try making some later maybe.

I made 1. The brush is by Eneida. I'm currently using it as my av.

fook fook fook. I keep putting off commenting on them hoping the wonders will go away. I keep running out of words to describe them :hmm:

Let's see...I'll try to start from the beginning.

First off *is offended by Dim's comment on wrinkly hands* :mellow: Now. Icons.

Dim Bulb: I f***ing love them all. :notworthy: The first batch, love all of te Lauren ones, and # 5, 8, 10, 11-15 the most. Second batch, I like 2,3, 4 and 7 the most. Ok the latest batch...LOOOOVE! I love 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10...the most. At least I think so :confused: It's too hard to choose the bests :o_O:

Chels: I love both of the Amelie ones. Pretty pretty colors (y)

Sher: I love the first three, and the despair one (y) :D

Jaimie: The "Mirage" icons...love the first three, and cool cropping on the Nadia one :cool: The Phase One, and TBT ones, I love all of them. The vibrant colors/tones are awesome :D Oh baby...THOMAS :thud: I'm with Dim...he's totally my favortie character...and he's so hot. 🤤

Kelly: I :love: :love: the Serenity icons....great great cropping :woot: And that third one on the second row, with the blue...gorgeous :love:

Karma: :welcome: Love the icons. The one that you have as your av is just :coolio: And I love the second and third one, great layout on them :D

I should really stop procrastinating 🇳🇴

I haven't made any art in so long. And my icons are crappy. I desperately need to find a muse :hmm:

Alias

1)
tippin1.jpg
2)
tippin2.jpg
3)
escape2.jpg
4)
running.jpg
5)
forgotten2.jpg
6)
covert.jpg
7)
alias1.jpg

Grey's Anatomy

1)
heart2.jpg
2)
heart.jpg
3)
baddate2.jpg
4)
izziealex.jpg
5)
mcdreamy.jpg

aaand... Harry Potter (just Draco actually)

1)
draco3.jpg
2)
draco1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back