LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I give up. If anyone wants it STAT then feel free to email me at dimbulb@blown-back.net and I'll find some other way to send it. Until then, I'll figure out some way of hosting it on Manifesto.

how about saving the file as a PS7 brush file, by loading the brushes, then [if you're using PS7] go to the brush tool set and save them from there, then uploading them instead of trying to zip them...

thanks LiYan and Sophie ^_^ I'm experimenting right now with different styles.

And the Thomas one....lmao, Cynth asked for it. Isn't he just the cutest after sarkypoo?

ETA:

I'm on drugs. i signed up to do:
100 S/V icons
100 Michael Vaughn icons
100 Michael Scofield icons.

Yeah, and I haven't much of a muse. And I have 2 weeks to make at least 60. Yeah, bad idea, Jaimie. Bad.
[/rant]
S/V?!?! Are you stoned? :shocked:

how about saving the file as a PS7 brush file, by loading the brushes, then [if you're using PS7] go to the brush tool set and save them from there, then uploading them instead of trying to zip them...

I'm using Elements. I just saved em as an .abr file. I don't even wanna think about it anymore. I did put an "image pack" on Photobucket here.

Some new ones I did last night. I used my brush set :D

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg

Okay I must post a batch before I drive myself crazy that I'll have to post 5 billion icons. So here I have 18 icons!!! This is like my biggest batch ever lol. *rubs hands together*

3 Angelina Jolie, 4 Coldplay, 7 Gwyneth Paltrow, 1 Lauren Graham, 3 Alias [TBT]

aj.jpg
aj2.jpg
aj3.jpg
cp6.jpg
cp9.jpg
cp89.jpg

makefair.jpg
gp2.jpg
gp3.jpg
gp5.jpg
gwyneth3.jpg
vogue.jpg

gwyneth8.jpg
gwyneth9.jpg
lg.jpg
tbt3.jpg
tbt2.jpg
tbt1.jpg

Credits:

Pics: gwynethpaltrowfan.com, alias media, kevin westenberg, lauren-graham.net, ajolie
Textures: colorfilter, trexture
Brushes: leo, 1greeneye

I haven't made icons in forever. But now I have. Feel free to snag.

Credits (textures, brushes, gradients): (om lj) crumbling walls, inxsomniax, gothic_nyx, scarsonchest, gender, wash_when_dirty, charmingjen.

H/D
hd9.jpg
hd10.jpg
hd11.jpg
hd12.jpg
hd13.jpg
hd14.jpg
hd15.jpg
hd16.jpg
hd17.jpg
hd18.jpg

Other HP
icon1.jpg
icon2.jpg
hp_41.jpg
hp_42.jpg
hp_43.jpg
hp_44.jpg
sp.jpg

Other
lunaicon.jpg
rufus.jpg

DB -- THANKS for the image pack. :smiley: I've got Elements. ;)

Sher and Agnes (and DB, bien sur ^_^) - Gorgeous avs, you guys! :smiley:

DB -- THANKS for the image pack. :smiley: I've got Elements. ;)

Sher and Agnes (and DB, bien sur ^_^) - Gorgeous avs, you guys! :smiley:

*puts French skills to work*

Of course?

Agnes. :thud: Those are freaking amazing. You have such a unique style. And I love it.
DB, you have a unique style too. Lately I've found that you've really got into that style, you've really finetuned it and it's parfait =P

^ nice job with the french :lol:

sher: season one! danny! aw i miss him! they're all beautiful.
agnes: i always love your hp icons. 🤤 yummy.

m-c

A few Vaughn avs, 'cos I have to make 100 of them...there's 7. Not good, but I have no icon muse. i started on some PB ones, but I really don't want to ruin Michael's beauty

^ Yeah. :P You and your signing up to make 100 icons... Bah to you! :P (But they're still awesome ;))

as much as i feel like i'm betraying my sarkie boy, michael vartan is really hot. :hide: please don't kill me.
i really like the fourth jaimie.

m-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back