57)
clichems.jpg
58)
wtfsara.gif
59)
notintoyou3.gif
60)
thisisrealifedammit.jpg

Yeah... I am fixing it now (ugh). :P Sorries. I had to leave abruptly from work so I just invisibled it. ;)

OMG. JAIMIE. :hugs: *saves f***buddy icon* ^_^ Oh the love. I'm considering making me one of those icon sigs...because I simply don't know where else to use them :lol: And damn. Hot Vartan 🤤 Love the 1st, 4th and 5th one the most (y) And I hope you are still well and alive after making all of those icons ^_^

Agnes: Love the HP icons. Specially the "rivals" one, and the Snape one, and of course all the Dracon ones :love: ^_^ And the last two are uber cool :coolio:

Sher: Love the Jolie one, of course the coldplay, and the usage of the new brushes. Awesome :coolio: And all the Gwenyth ones are pretty, and the last Alias one!!! Hoorah for an amazing biggest batch :lol:

Salad: Holy s*** :thud: Love the second and third Dixon one. They are just....wow. (y)

Leslie: :woot: :realyexcited: I swear. Your icons make me strive for the season of Prison Break to end, and for the DVD to come out so that I can see it :hmm: LOVE #1,2,3,4, 11 & 13 from 1:07. And from 1.08 I :love: #17-38, 42, 46, 47, 49, and the last few ^_^ :thud: I think I've listed all my favorties. This is pretty much as much I can narrow it down :lol:

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Oh and someone suggest somewhere I can use icons other than livejournal. Because I think I'll explode one day simply starting at these icons and saving them but never using them. :mellow:

Leslie, I love you. I thought you should know. Naturally I took 56 and 58. I also snagged 5 and 51, but I'll probably be back for more.

<points at av

Eee! :hug: Thanks Cynth and Jaim.

Kels - omg Firefly. 🤤 Um... I can't pick favorites coz I would end up saying all of them, so yeah... they all rock so much! I am stealing a bunch for later. ;)

Awesome cropping on the Sydney one, too! (y)

k, um, i have WAY too many icons to post them here ... so instead i'll leave a link to my livejournal icon community ... tons of alias icons, and such ... xxx_sexified ... here are a few examples of icons:

syd2a.jpg
sv4a.jpg
bang.jpg

omglol.jpg
jg2.jpg
fall.jpg

vaughn1.jpg
sark1.jpg
sv1.jpg

irina3.jpg
syd10.jpg
syd5.jpg

... i hope i'm allowed to just post a link ... if not, let me know. oh, and if you're using them on livejournal, credit to justapassenger_ pls.

Erm, yeah, I had PB ones to post, but I couldn't get online to post them last night/this morning, so I'll probably have Prison Break and S/V ones tonight. Once I get the first 10 done, then I'll just make all the rest and post the other 90. Yeah. 20 icons done, 280 left to go. :thud:

Kels, Greys! I love them. I may snag some, I'll let you know if I do. And the Jen one is just awesome. The FF ones are great too, but I never watched the movie or show.

Salad, love the icon, not so much the movie. I didn't care for it too much, but the icons rock.

Emily, I can't choose a favorite, they're all great. Although that OMGLOL jen one is just cute.

kelly: squee!!!! yay! i lurve grey's anatomy. i really really really especially like the george one, and the bad day one, and the cristina being sad one, and the addison one, and the dude one. and i only really really especially like the other ones. :D
les: i love all the anti-m/s ones, and i don't even watch the show! :lol: the icons are all so 🤤 i really like 40, 44 and 45. ^_^
emily: all tres cute. i really like "omglol". and of course, my sarkie! squee!

m-c

kelly i LOVE them!!! question: what font did u use for dude and mind? i've been looking for it everywhere but i cant find them

ps i really like ur journal emily (and all the contents :lol:smiley:

ok so I've made some icons but I dont think that there that good! I need to learn how to ues all that other stuff. mine are just basic! but they will work for me!
itsnotthecia.jpg
1hottie.jpg
dontya.jpg
mv-1.jpg
pictureperfect.jpg
theshades.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back