LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sabella: No way! That is soo freaking cool! ^_^ When I watch Gilmore Girls I think Jackson looks like Rodney, but I never checked to see if they're related or not.

@CAT: I love "scene" The cropping is just perfect on it.

@Salad: Love 3 for the text and the white flare. :smiley:

@LiYan: *drools* BG is frackin hot!

@Kim: 3 has amazing colours!

<rant>I hate those yearbook editors! They gave me one freaking week[end] to get stuff made! Grr....</rant>

Made some stuff, didn't have time to post it due to school. S'more Matrix and 2 Lena from the LA Casanova premiere. Credit to LenaOlin.com and Keanu.org

matrix_07.png
matrix_08.png
matrix_09.png
matrix_10.png
aficas01.png
aficas02.png

Squee! Talent abounds in this thread. ^_^

LiYan -- Um yeah. :thud: What everyone else said, basically. :shocked: Sark *and* Balthazar? LOVE! :love:

Did i mention i love this movie? Im gonna go see it for the 4th time on tuesday! How exciting!!
And now that you all officially think i'm the biggest freak ever, more icons!

icon956.png
icon958.png
icon959.png
icon960.png
icon961.png
icon963.png
icon962.png

*grins* I finally found someone to go see P&P with me! Like, none of my mates wanted to see it :P

LOVE the Icons Kelly. I can cop.. I think :P And I'm getting the hang of colouring, but when it comes to text.....I suck :lol:

Those are really good for just starting out Ashley. I love 1 2 3 4, and 8.

Pics: Alias-media
Textures: Tre
Brushes: Greeneye, Imprint, Magic Box

[attachment=22052:attachment] [attachment=22053:attachment] [attachment=22054:attachment]

[attachment=22055:attachment] [attachment=22056:attachment] [attachment=22057:attachment]

Ack! Forgot to put that the lyrics were better days by Goo Goo Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back