LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I wouldn't say hate because the twins and Krum were great, but I really disliked it...hence PoA icons :D

21 more.....I'll have more tonight, but I'm going shopping and i have some cleaning to catch up on, as well as soup to make :lol:

omg Jaimie :thud: Amazing! There are just too many that I like. They're so purrttttty :shocked:

I've been on a full fletched Potter mood for a while, yet I still can't make anything, and well this is just awesome ^_^

lol, thanks cynth. I have tons to do and all I could make was these icons :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to make something I actually HAVE to make....

5 more

oh mannnn :woot: I want like 20 of them as my current av. right now. at the same time. TRUE STORY. :mellow: Awesome Jaimie.

ETA: OK. I've narrowed it down to a couple. I've decided to maybe change one every 1,2 or 3 days in order to get all the ones I want on.

oh mannnn :woot: I want like 20 of them as my current av. right now. at the same time. TRUE STORY. :mellow: Awesome Jaimie.

ETA: OK. I've narrowed it down to a couple. I've decided to maybe change one every 1,2 or 3 days in order to get all the ones I want on.

lmao :hug: if you want, I can shrink them and make them into an animated one ;)

teeheee ^_^

Oh! You're so cool. However, I feel that no good can come from me having a beautiful animated HP icon. I'll never wanna change away from it. There'll be obsession. Attachment. But.

One day...I'll ask you for an animated one. So I can look at it when I'm blue :mellow: But not today. Not ready for that level of committment. :mellow:

edit: omygosh. I'm so high.

:eek:fftopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back