LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. I forgot to ask before, DB (sorry all the questions!), who is it doing the double-gun thing in your av (and the other ones you made)? I remember Sark doing that once in S3 :smiley:wub:smiley:, but the chin showing looks more like Sydney...

P.S. I forgot to ask before, DB (sorry all the questions!), who is it doing the double-gun thing in your av (and the other ones you made)? I remember Sark doing that once in S3 :smiley:wub:smiley:, but the chin showing looks more like Sydney...

I think Syd did it in the pilot and in season 3, Hourglass....

See another reason Sark and Sydney are made for each other, I don't think Yaughn Vaughn has done it. Or has he? I tend to look away to think about Sark when he's on screen.

Pictures: allstarsonline, vanity fair
Textures: Tre
Font: Edwardian Script ITC

jessica1.jpg
jessica2.jpg
jessica3.jpg
jessica4.jpg
jessica5.jpg
jessica6.jpg
jessica7.jpg
jessica8.jpg
jessica9.jpg
jessica10.jpg
jessica11.jpg
jessica12.jpg
jessica13.jpg
jessica14.jpg
jessica15.jpg
jessica16.jpg
jessica17.jpg
jessica18.jpg

thank you Jaimie ^_^

eta:
Pictures: sarah's free scans, scarlettjohansson.org
Font: Edwardian Script ITC

keira1.jpg
keira2.jpg
keira3.jpg
keira4.jpg
scarlett1.jpg
scarlett3.jpg
scarlett6.jpg
scarlett4.jpg
scarlett5.jpg
scarlett2.jpg

they're all really simple, but their my first ever icons (so be kind ;) ) and i had fun with them. :D

pictures: greysanatomy.net

[attachment=22310:attachment] [attachment=22311:attachment] [attachment=22312:attachment] [attachment=22492:attachment] [attachment=22314:attachment] [attachment=22315:attachment] [attachment=22316:attachment] [attachment=22317:attachment] [attachment=22318:attachment]

woaaaaaaahwoaaaaaaaaahwoaaaaaaaaah :thud:

Dana: I hear the last two. Specially the text and layout on the second one. Puuurty :love:

Jaimie:
Muggle ^_^ I really like "pride" and the second one after that for B&P. And rake hell ^_^ And "study buddies" :love: And again the one two after that for VM. Loooooove 'em :D

Sophie:
Love the leg icons. And the rest of them too, but the leg icons are just way cool. They're all really gorgeous (y)

m-c: GA! GA! GA! :woot: "just do it already" :lol: Love the meredith eye one, and the one right after that. And tsk tsk :lol: Awesome for your first man :Punkrock:

DB:
:love: 1,3,6 & 7 the most. Those are just wicked cool. Love the dull yet shiny look they've got :coolio:

And I think out of the icosn I've made over the past I don't know how long...these are the only ones I'm not ashamed of posting in front of all this greatness :mellow:

4 Alias

[attachment=22320:attachment] [attachment=22321:attachment] [attachment=22322:attachment] [attachment=22323:attachment]

2 GA

[attachment=22324:attachment] [attachment=22325:attachment]

DB - Sorry, being a pain again. :hide: Gotta ask: what did you use (texture, brush) on 7 and 8? It's perfection. I always futz around with various peoples' icon textures to little avail, and end up going with the straight-up plain look...

DB - Sorry, being a pain again. :hide: Gotta ask: what did you use (texture, brush) on 7 and 8? It's perfection. I always futz around with various peoples' icon textures to little avail, and end up going with the straight-up plain look...

if I'm not mistaken, I'm not DB, but that looks like a brush from Thia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back