LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...10 more. credits go to me, thia, eventstar, tre, and alias-media. which one do you think i should use as my av? i need some advice on that?

icon106.jpg
icon107.jpg
icon108.jpg
icon109.jpg
icon110.jpg

icon111.jpg
icon112.jpg
icon113.jpg
icon114.jpg
icon115.jpg

Thanks for all the awesome comments, I will come back later to comment individually for the new icons, but just one quick question to NS: Is that a Geisha set? Because I am getting kind of obsessed with the movie and cannot wait to see it....please please please post here if you've made more icons of the movie! :smiley:

made using the tut at Hybrid Genius:

1 vaughn icon:

pic: alias-media
font: arial
textures: Hybrid Genius

i usually NEVER make icons and my art muse came back for a bit today...any feedback is welcomed!

1 hawaii icon (pics from my dad) this was the view from my hotel room when i was on vacation:

tropicalparadisecopy.jpg

:jawdrop: Yet another incredible set from DB. Can't wait for that movie. My favorite is definitely #16. Awesome coloring and layout.

Ooh, very intriguing style on that second one, Sydney! (y)

3 more PB icons... First one won first at _blueprint! :shocked: I was stunned.

38yb3b.jpg
26ui.jpg
18db1.jpg

Ok because i have wayyyy to many to put up here- here are some tasters and a link tomy journal -

thefour.jpg
lucy1.jpg
beauxbatoncopy.jpg
vogue.jpg
NW10.jpg
NW4.jpg
rainbowcopy.jpg
dress.jpg
jate4.jpg

emma4.jpg
pPcopy.jpg
emma14.jpg
locke.jpg
394b7353.jpg
theboys.jpg
thegrid.jpg
adam2.jpg
number9.jpg

It's my new obsession and i still have lots to learn- But just looking at all the wonderful icons here helps.

hey there, i saw ur icons on LJ - didn;t realise you were on AA too!! :D

great set!!! (y)

AlisonDoren -- LOVE the Tumnus/Lucy love! They were seriously my FAVORITE ship during the movie. Teehee. A faun and daughter of Eve...proposterous but adorable.

J -- You picked such perfect scenes to use! All of my favorites! Awesome job with cropping and coloring. The outtakes are my favorites - especially the ones with Vaughn. :love:

i was watching season 2 and there are just so many great scenes i HAD to make icons :smiley:

from the getaway, phase one and double agent :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back