LiveJournal Thread #4

Sorry, I have absolutely no time for feedback right now because I am about to leave, but I promise to come back later and comment. :smiley:

Third batch Irina Icons:

icon20.jpg
icon22.jpg
icon21.jpg
icon23.jpg
awake.jpg

restart.jpg
icon26.jpg
icon27.jpg
icon29.jpg
icon30.jpg

icon31.jpg
icon32.jpg
icon33.jpg
icon34.jpg
icon35.jpg

icon36.jpg
spymommy.jpg
icon40.jpg
heart.jpg
icon37a.jpg

heeee jaylyn i adore th it wasnt me marshall one :woot: am so taking for my LJ :smiley: will credit ;)

*echoes leslies comment* some hot damn awesome icons posted (y)

just adding to the spam :angelic:

cresits to thia as always for textures ;)

Leslie Thanksss :hug: Though again. which "the writer" icon? Cause there's an Adrien one and one Ewan one :lol: Just curious :D
Oh, definitely the Ewan one. ;) 🤤 Yum. :D

Celina - GUH. Taking 7 and 9, but I adore allll of them. You've got such an eye for color, details, and layout.

Jemsy - Aww! :smiley: My fave's the all-red Syd one (#1). Very dramatic. ^_^

ooh erm I haven't gotten any new fonts in ages - I usally just get them from dafont. the problem is I experiment and then forget to save psds and I never know which fonts I have used :lol: doh!

but if you wanna know what any are feel free to ask whilst I still have some psds on my laptop ;)

celina - love the last one and the second one on the last line! (well love all of them really, but those two especially!)

jems- i love dangerous!

m-c

Wow everyone's icons are soooooooo goood.

My first few in a while..

credits:

pics : abercrombie.com
light stock : sorry but i can't remember...only hint is the zip file is called 115.zip and the files dfgfdg...
font : dyspepsia..

Ok, so I have a lot here. All brushes are mine and a big thanks to Franz Ferdinand and Ringside for giving my muse back via their music :D

doo1.png
doo2.png
doo3.png
doo4.png
doo5.png

doo6.png
doo7.png
doo8.png
doo9.png
doo10.png

doo11.png
doo12.png
doo13.png
doo14.png
doo15.png

doo16.png
doo17.png
doo18.png
doo19.png
doo20.png

doo21.png
doo22.png
doo23.png
doo24.png
doo25.png

doo26.png
doo27.png
doo28.png
doo29.png
doo30.png

doo31.png
doo32.png
doo33.png
doo34.png
doo35.png

doo36.png
doo38.png
doo39.png

woot.png

Nancee: Thanks hun ^_^

Celina: aljfalkhfaskf. you totally do Irina justice. Love the light yet bold colors on some of them, and the text on others, and the layout. And just wow. :woot:

Jems: I love the first Mr. Ludlow one ^_^ , and that grin one is one of the cutest Syd pictures :D You're so great with texture usage/coloring. (y)

Hibou: That first one is tres awesome! Love the wicked cool greys and blacks :cool: And the cropping *squee*

Salad: I adore like the last 10.. Wait, yea. #27-37 = :love: And also...I just don't know. Your text is so friggin good, it's mesmerizing :shocked:

Oooh Scarlet. Love the second one, the blue is so soft and cool :smiley: And Josh ^_^

Ok. So I need some honest opinioning on the following icons. I tried to do the thing where you put in a lot of "nice" colors in an icon. Jems and Thia = big inspirations :love:

edit: oh and the pics were b&w. which is why some of the faces I think look weird.

Brody
janadrien1.jpg
janadrien2.jpg
janadrien3.jpg
janadrien4.jpg
janadrien5.jpg

Keanu
jankeanu1.jpg
jankeanu2.jpg
jankeanu3.jpg
jankeanu4.jpg
jankeanu5.jpg