LiveJournal Thread #4

oh. my. god. julian sark, draco malfoy, and tom grace. *hyperventilates*
i think the entire third column is my favourite, but cheers is also awesome, and sark w/ simon, and draco.hermione.
:notworthy:

m-c

Dana, you do very good coloring! One thing that I would suggest is to not resize the pics by hand, because sometimes it gives them a stretched / flat look if you know what I mean.

Dana, you do very good coloring! One thing that I would suggest is to not resize the pics by hand, because sometimes it gives them a stretched / flat look if you know what I mean.

Oh! I hate that look so much, I always had problems when resizing them by hand. I might try the option of resizing the whole picture next time. :smiley:

Oh! I hate that look so much, I always had problems when resizing them by hand. I might try the option of resizing the whole picture next time. :smiley:

I know I used to do the same thing! And then I learned that setting the pic to 100 height and moving it to a new 100x100 canvas allowed me to position it however i wanted as long as the pic was wide enough.

WHOA. :mellow: Did not know that..THANKS!

Great icons too ^_^

You can also create a new 100x100 canvas and open whatever picture you want to use. Just duplicate the picture onto the new canvas and you're set. No selecting or cropping to worry about.

wow, haven't been here in ages.

Should say thanks for all the nice comments. :smiley:

@ Scarlet: LOVE the first Evi one. She's just too pretty!!!

@Cynthia: Those are AMAZING!!! If you love Adrien Brody, I bought a magazine in Stockholm with a few cute pictures, I could scan them if you're interested. :smiley: (ZINK magazine)

@Scarlet again: Beautiful colors, especially the third one!

@Bluebear: Brilliant!! This one here is so perfect:
post-3778-1137320602.png
:woot:

@Dana: Lovely, especially the second last one!

@Scarlet (again! lol): The third Sun one is my favourite, and the Emma and Rachel ones are pretty as well!

@Hibou: hey, that looks interesting!! should check Salad's lighstocks out!

And here follows the 4rd batch Irina Icons. (Credit to jems and eneida for inspiration in some of them)

icon38.jpg
shutup2.jpg
coffee.jpg
computergenius.jpg
wrong2.jpg

momanddad.jpg
badrents.jpg
icon63.jpg
goinghome.jpg
icon62.jpg

weird6.jpg
weird2.jpg