LiveJournal Thread #4

Hahha. Ya'll are too cute ^_^ I should try and bring us back on topic :P Sadly no Mr. Brody icons this time...but I guess that's good in a way :lol:

1)
karev4.jpg
2)
karev3.jpg
3)
karev2.jpg
4)
karev1.jpg
5)
meredith2.jpg
6)
meredith1.jpg

7)
christina6.jpg
8)
christina5.jpg
9)
christina4.jpg
10)
christina3.jpg
11)
christina2.jpg
12)
christina1.jpg

Hehe I love amusement.

Oooh, nice croppage, Cynth! (y) Coloring, too. #7 I think is my fave, but I also love #11.

New obsession for me (HAHA, this happens way too often)... You can tell I was getting lazy near the end... :P

11 Alex Kapranos (Franz Ferdinand), mostly from SNL

1)
alexxx.jpg
2)
alexstill.jpg
3)
alexstill2.jpg
4)
alexstill3.jpg
5)
alexstill4.jpg
6)
ALEXEYES.jpg

7)
alexwhoa.jpg
8)
greenalex.jpg
9)
guitaralex.jpg
10)
alexsings.jpg
11)
ALEXOMG.jpg

These two I think are too big for LJ :smiley:(), but here they are anyway...

alexsnlanim2.gif
alexsnlanim2b.gif

(one's just a slightly faster version)

Lord, so many beautiful Icons! :woot:

*resists commenting individually and just tosses out a general :woot: :woot: for all icons*

And here's the final batch of my 100 Irina Icons:

embrace.jpg
icon92.jpg
icon98.jpg
icon74.jpg
snerk.jpg

icon95.jpg
tear3.jpg
icon81.jpg
icon97.jpg
icon93.jpg

tehsexy.jpg
icon68.jpg
icon83.jpg
icon86.jpg
game.jpg

icon90.jpg
icon66.jpg
icon67.jpg
icon88.jpg
squee2.jpg

Celina - IRINA! i love them all SOOOOOOOOO much i dont know which is my fav, but if i had to pic... hmmm um like all of the second row!! :love: LOVE!

OMG. My fave is the second to last. YUM. :love: Also the third one on the third row. And ".game" -- clever! :smiley:

Leslie: Thanks ^_^ And dude...I love the style and the color on teh second one, and the 6th one...he's got some very pretty eyes :woot:

Scarlet: Spy Golf :happydance:

Syd: I like the last one the most. :love: I think your icons are good....a little too vibrant for my taste, but good nonetheless. (y)

Celina: Dude these are too good. Love "game" and the last one is so adorable. Also really like the third to last, and all the J&I onese :woot:

I'm not really a fan of the 4th & 5th icons because his right eye is hidden, otherwise I like the composition of all the icons ^_^ My fav might be the 2nd one because I love the cropped 6 and echo written really small. Also because I prefer this cropping compared to the 1st one.

Thank you for your comment Cynth ;)

Celina: The third row has amazing icons! I especially like the last two.

Cynthia: They are much pretty. ^_^ But I agree with Sophie; 4 and 5 are missing too much of him, but I adore 1, 2 and 6.

Hmm. I have to say I really do like #5, Cynth. The effect is like a frosted glass or dusty window that he's looking through. :smiley: 4 may be slightly too opaque, but it's Ewan. :coolio: He's pretty. :D

Wow, it has been such a long time since I posted anything. I've been obsessed with "Down with Love" and Ewan McGregor. He's so handsome.

Pics: EwanMcGregor.net, EwanFan.com
Texture: TRE
Brushes: Joni, Thia

[attachment=23266:attachment] [attachment=23265:attachment] [attachment=23267:attachment] [attachment=23268:attachment]
[attachment=23269:attachment] [attachment=23270:attachment] [attachment=23271:attachment] [attachment=23272:attachment]
[attachment=23273:attachment] [attachment=23274:attachment] [attachment=23275:attachment]

Back