LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost.jpg
adam1.jpg
adam2.jpg

Those friggen ROCK, kate!! :Punkrock: dayum. I still haven't tried my hand at gradients... do you make the gradients yourself? or do you get them from a resource?

ETA; OMG Jaim -- you definitely have found our niche in b/w icons! :lol: Those are amazing! The brushwork is to die for. And even tho I am anti-Wadia, the Weiss/flowers one is the BEST. :lol:

thanks les :smiley: the wadia one i duplicated the image, made the copy b&w and just erased around the flowers to keep it colored.

kate, those are really pretty. the first one's my favorite, great job ^_^

ok, so i went crazy last night...

these arent nearly as good as what you guys are doing, but hey :D and i'll upload these to my photobucket account later for those who cant see em.

Those are AWESOME, DB! My fave is the "hott" one. ^_^ (of course :rolleyes:). Is the "indignant" one done with a pic from the next ep? It looks like her makeup....

Leslie said:
Those are AWESOME, DB! My fave is the "hott" one. ^_^ (of course :rolleyes:). Is the "indignant" one done with a pic from the next ep? It looks like her makeup....
[post="1247954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks :D the "indignant" one is actually from detente. but i will most definitely be doing some from the new ep (y) but that wont be for at least a week, as my mac got shipped off for the time being.

DB, those icons rock

Question: In the one that says "goodFRIEND" who is that? And also, the one that says "recherche", that's French, correct? Meaning "re-search"?

UncoveringAlias said:
DB, those icons rock

Question: In the one that says "goodFRIEND" who is that? And also, the one that says "recherche", that's French, correct? Meaning "re-search"?
[post="1250840"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks. the goodFRIEND one is francie and recherche is french, but it means rare or sophisticatedm, i believe. i found it in my dictionary.

Dim Bulb said:
thanks. the goodFRIEND one is francie and recherche is french, but it means rare or sophisticatedm, i believe. i found it in my dictionary.
[post="1250869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I miss Francie 🇳🇴

I checked my dictionary, and both of us are right. recherche can mean research, and elegant :smiley:

Whoa! Great icons! I love the softness. My favorites are the "Married", "Family," And "Not Sloane Again" ones :smiley:

Hehe Jaim! I looove the "not Sloane again" one! :rotflmao: That is genius.

Karuh! I looooove the Syd/Dixon ones! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back