LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh jaimie - very pretty - the pastel colors are lovely !! :smiley: the hery mom one is hilarious!!

kara - if thats you learning i annot wait to see you whwn you get good !! they are fantastic!! the 3rd last if my fave - i like the spakly blue and how you split the text!!! :smiley:

Oh man. I've been staring at these awesome icons for a while and I kept putting off comenting on them :lol: And I still won't comment specifically...but like I always say, these icons make me wish I used my livejournal :P :D

gah I am still tryingt o get this light thing going on my icons :blush: not really that happy but I would like some feedback so shall post - as you can see the syd mission one have the freakish light going on - i cannot decide if it's too much. :blink:

credits to thia for the textures.

oooh jems i like them alot... i really like the lighting on the spy daddies one... just in the corner and not too bright. ^_^ i just discovered lighting too, it's fun to play with isn't it? :lol:

from the s4 premiere. i'm still getting the hang of these, so pardon the suckiness :smiley:

pics: safe house, alias media, and 2 evil monks
font: got em from dafont
everything else: defaults

ooh salad - i love some of the effects you have used - the border on the vaughn one is neat and i love the pink swirly. the colors of the nadia one are beautiful! :smiley:

and yes kara - i seem to go a bit too much with the lighting sometimes - need to practise more for sure ;)

spy daddies one is my fave too les :smiley:

Went a little crazy yesterday...

jenbright2.jpg
|
sarkneybright.jpg
|
smirkav1.jpg
|
smirkav.jpg
|
sarkpensive.jpg
|
dreamer.jpg
|
sarkneymystique.jpg
|
manofhisword168.jpg

love those les. sark is god. seriously. an adonis. j'adore.

agnes, i love the icons, especially that hannibal one you entered for the non alias icon challenge, even if it is hannibal and he eats people :Ph34r:

My first batch EVER of avatars, they aren't great, and it may help if I had livejournal (I have no idea how to use html) but I would truly appreciate some feedback, maybe tell me how to improve them! Also, could you please tell me which you like best if any because I would like to post one in the non alias icon challenge. THANKIES!

Credits:

Pics: all over, mainly blend challenge sites
Brushes: finalrun.org
Gradiants: Crumblingwall

lara you don't need to know html to have a LJ - you can use the preset layout :smiley: and the icons are lovely - i like the cut in half text (y) and some of the swriyl obrders are just beautiful. The black text is a little harsh for my taste - I would prefer text to match the colors , since you have white behind they would show up nice but overall really gorgeous!! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back