LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget if I posted any of these before. If I did, sorry for the repetition.

Ian Thorpe, Thoogie, Hoogie. You can use them if you want, but don’t hotlink…
celebs_14.jpg
celebs_19.jpg
celebs_15.jpg
celebs_16.jpg
celebs_17.jpg

celebs_18.jpg
celebs_20.jpg
celebs_21.jpg
celebs_22.jpg
celebs_23.jpg

celebs_24.jpg
celebs_25.jpg
celebs_26.jpg

HOT DAMN! :thud:

I never use my live journal....but these icons make me wanna use it.....as a matter of fact...I'm gonna make a couple myself :D

hehe...they're not too good....but what the hey :mellow:

4b0.jpg
c1b.jpg
8ce.jpg
f93.jpg
5e5.jpg

be8.jpg
0b6.jpg
f45.jpg
a67.jpg

these are all uploaded from some new site....so it better work :hmm:

LOL! :lol: I love the "mine" one! :D

Some Bosco avs I made in honor of the Third Watch premiere. Had the file so I figured I might as well cap it, since it was .mpg. :P ^_^ More to come as well as some Carlos ones but I am exhausted as of now...

Oh god it is spoiler for me !!! :eek: Nooooooooo I don't wanna know some sad things will happen on Third Watch.

Sophie said:
Oh god it is spoiler for me !!! :eek: Nooooooooo I don't wanna know some sad things will happen on Third Watch.
[post="1003645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ahhh! :( Sorry Sophie! I should have put them in spoiler tags but you can't do that to attachments. <_<

erika - ur icons are so cool!!! I lvoe ur avatar and the new one is ace - where do you get the pics from?? and who are they??

suzi - love the new icons - espec the mine one!!! :smiley:

Really? Thanks Jems! Yours are hella cool too! I love all your work (meaning everything you do).

In my av, that's Sarah McLachlan. It's an older picture of her from the late 90s. I found it while searching Google for some pics of her. And the new one I just made last night, that's Butterfly Boucher. She's a new artist and is Australian. Her album came out this year. She opened up for Sarah M at her concert that I went to back in July. I got that picture off her official site, www.butterflyboucher.com. At least, I think that's the URL. :confused:

Leslie said:
Ahhh! :( Sorry Sophie! I should have put them in spoiler tags but you can't do that to attachments. <_<
[post="1004640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's ok, if it has already aired in the USA I guess it's not spoiler. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back