LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thud: HOTT, Ace. Love the brushes you used... don't think I've seen them before (that is, if they are brushes at all! ^_^)... Great style. I never can quite get mine to look as "professional" as that. :smiley:

Leslie said:
:thud: Ace, your sig and av are soo hott! :smiley:
[post="1036386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Word. They are gorgeous!! (y)

Britney Icons -

britney8-hotpot8202.png
britney6-hotpot8202.png
britney5-hotpot8202.png
britney4-hotpot8202.png

Colin and Reese -

reese7-hotpot8202.png
Firth-hotpot8202.png
reese6-hotpot8202.png

ditto what les said ace (y)

and twin - britney icons!! :shocked: you are moving aeay from reese?? they are lovely but I am not a big brit fan tbh. now the glowy reese one :smiley: tis goreouso!!!!!!!!!! (y) and 🤤 colin - not long til Bridget :woot:

Nah, I just have been listening to a lot of Britney lately. I'm not leaving Reese. ;)

Ohhh! I'm slowly yet surely working on a set of Edge of Reason icons. :smiley:

Leslie said:
LMAO the France thing is because France's government is left-leaning and didn't support the war in Iraq, and those attributes characterize Kerry, as well... it's just a funny little saying... no offense was meant ^_^
[post="1034468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just FYI, the french government is mainly of people of right ;) Like the french president.

QUOTE(Leslie @ Oct 19 2004, 06:17 PM)
LMAO the France thing is because France's government is left-leaning and didn't support the war in Iraq, and those attributes characterize Kerry, as well... it's just a funny little saying... no offense was meant

ya no offense is/was ment sorries!

hotpot said:
Ohhh! I'm slowly yet surely working on a set of Edge of Reason icons. :smiley:
[post="1036628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :woot:

12 November 2004 :woot: just over 2 weeks;)

made one last icon today (the other two are in jems' icon challenge and i'm far too lazy to upload them now). I applied the same effects to the first one in her challenge that I did this one... basically. A little different. But not really.

Textures: Tre, Thia, Bad Karma
Pics: the safe house
Brushes: Touchstone, linzee/1greeneye
Fonts: Times New Roman
Lyrics: Radiohead, Bulletproof (it says "I wish I was bulletproof")

^ Sooo pretty Chels! lol Although I would never have known that's what it said if you hadn't told. ^_^

4 Jude Law from I :love: Huckabees
3 Red Sox/Johnny Damon

timeoutjude.jpg
crazyjude.jpg
ahajude.jpg
squeejude.jpg

whatcurse1.jpg
whatcurse2.jpg
damonav1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back