LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG so many awesome icons you guys! Way too many to comment individually, but they're all socool ^_^

A few farscape ones. Because I'm hopelessly obsessed :sigh:

Love%20Hurts%20copy.jpg
Mother%20and%20Child%20copy.jpg
Season%20of%20Death%20copy.jpg
moya%20copy.jpg
Unity%20copy.jpg
Grieve%20in%20Silence%20copy.jpg
Ressurected%20copy.jpg
Drowning%20copy.jpg
Betrayal%20copy.jpg
So%20My%20Girl%20copy.jpg
Ugly%20copy.jpg

woah heaps of new icons!! :smiley:

agnes I am just ion love with the HP icons - the malfoy one especially is fab (y) might have to steal him :smiley:

eva - meet the parkers :rotflmao: too funny!!! i freaking LOVE the um yeah hello one - its so funny - and so smart ass syd this season!!! :smiley:

siri - i adore the 4th one along - its beautiful!!!! I havenever seen farscape but my boyfriend likes it. btw - did you know you are top poster - like ever (!!!) in the whole forum!!! just an fyi!!

Thank yah! Your boyfriend is cool :wee: You should watch it! :lol:

I know people keep telling me that :lol: I didn't realize I still was :lol:

Ooooh Igby. How I adore him. :love: The last one is fab. :lol: Cracks me up when I remember that scene...

Leslie said:
Ooooh Igby. How I adore him. :love: The last one is fab. :lol: Cracks me up when I remember that scene...
[post="1189578"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah for Igby fans! Thanks hun :D

The Motorcycle Diaries
Brushes from mem and teh_indy (on lj)

agnes - you stole my icon muse - i am dying to make some and veerytime i come on here you have posted more :lol:

steals agnes's muse :run:

Love the Farscape icons Siri! There can never be enough of them :D

Agnes, all your icons are gorgeous. Where do you get the brushes from? :smiley:

some alias icons for ya from the damned funny caps from WTLV :smiley: if you use them in your journal please jems @ broken or alias_jems thankies :smiley:

credits:
caps from _jems_
brsuhes - orchidee, pekeana, thia.................stuck

ok I;m hooked again - some old school Alias now :smiley:

credtis to thia, pekeana, teh indy, touchstone, tre, tippy, alias media...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back